Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Well im kinda new here so "old" or new does not make much difference to me

Quote Originally Posted by Titania View Post
    Well im kinda new here so "old" or new does not make much difference to me
    Welcome here. Nice username ! Erza ?

Will just take a little bit to get used to. I'm sure they will make some changes once they go through it all.
    ⚡️ PUREVOLTAGE.COM ⚡️Custom Dedicated Servers, Colocation, VPS Contact us: sales@purevoltage.com Skype: Mobile.Jake
    AMD EPYC 7443P RYZEN 7950X3D ⚡️ NVME 10G - 100Gbps We do it all!

New York City ★ Seattle ★ Los Angeles ★ Chicago ★ Dallas

It's 180 seconds for spammers

JK!

Mine still says 90.

- Daniel

So first comment as well? LOL
    Joe Morris | Marketing Manager | E: joe[@]xeepi.com
    Xeepi Hosting Solutions - West Coast Managed Shared, Virtual Servers, Dedicated Servers Hosting Solutions.
    7*24 Online Smiling Face Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee Covered by SLA

yup, it was 30 seconds, I have encountered it so many times in the past

This might backfire though. People like me might not wait for 120+ seconds each time to post. It can get annoying really fast and might lead to something like .. "screw it, not worth replying if it is taking this long" !

P.S. : No, it is not a threat or any kind of emotional blackmail. Just an honest opinion, I swear.

@TmzHosting : the shiny yellow badge under your username might have something to do with your reduced limit. Just saying

My eyes are bleeding from this theme, it's horrible.

On top of that i need to wait 10 minutes to post this because of the new limits.

- Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Purevoltage View Post
    Will just take a little bit to get used to. I'm sure they will make some changes once they go through it all.
    You don't release a new design or version and not finish it, and they have a freewht theme which is much better than this.... and they set-up the vb4.wht.com so they have been testing it to ensure they know what they are doing, they also had 6-7 hours upgrading / transforming.

Can we PLEASE STOP CAPSLOCKING EVERY SENTANCE AS IF WE'RE UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE OTHERWISE??!?!?!????!?!?!?!????!?!
    Seriously though, take a chill-pill and relax. They'll fix what needs fixing as time goes by. I'm not overly happy with the new design either, but it's not like my world just collapsed in front of me.
    MightWeb - Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Virtual Servers & Dedicated Servers.
    KVM VPS's - RAID 10 Pure SSD - Windows & Linux - Managed services available
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS | Pure SSD | Premium Network | SpamExperts
    DDoS Protection, R1Soft Hourly Backups, LiteSpeed, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by Licensecart-Mike View Post
    Where's the downgrade button or revert back button so we can go back 6 hours before?
    Try this one, maybe that will do it.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Well it is about time they updated their VB. Ofcourse with every upgrade there will be alot of tweaking to get things perfect again

Quote Originally Posted by I-Hosting View Post
    Well it is about time they updated their VB. Ofcourse with every upgrade there will be alot of tweaking to get things perfect again
    Upgrading yes, they should have gone to 3.8.9 (the latest vbulletin for that version) not upgrade to a buggy pathetic ugly rubbish version 4.0.

Quote Originally Posted by twhiting9275 View Post
    I would agree they probably would have been better off with XF, but I can name at least one higher up mod who would have had violent reactions to that (no names mentioned, as I am afraid of wildlife )
    I have a guess who you mean.
    I'm not the violent type. I did, however, step down as a mod on another forum that moved to it. It's not for everyone.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

I officially don't care if the forum was hot pink and filled with errors. I'm happy we can finally see thumb up content in one area! http://www.webhostingtalk.com/thumbs_center.php

I don't see any link to it though
    █ █ █

Quote Originally Posted by @Jesse View Post
    I'm happy we can finally see thumb up content in one area! http://www.webhostingtalk.com/thumbs_center.php
    I agree , though I thought that was always like that. Can't go back and see though, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by @Jesse View Post
    I don't see any link to it though
    In the header, 'Notifications' area. You'll see a lot of stuff. Should be at least one thumbsup and quote notification . You can click that and it'll go there

I am also not a fan of this new look. In fact, the first thing I did after seeing it was look for an alternate/dark skin in the settings. I'm not a fan of all of the empty space on each side of the site either.

Quote Originally Posted by I-Hosting View Post
    Ofcourse with every upgrade there will be alot of tweaking to get things perfect again
    And a lot of children whining that they don't like it.

The old theme was perfect for me, easy to read and follow but this new one is all opposite. It even looks like this forum is dedicated to kindergarten but then thinking again is perfect match for the quality we can see here at WHT. But hey is not everything so bad, now for 1.000+$ you will have great and playful badge under your name and not some gray nonsense, totally worth all that money.
    Now to change the tone to something more funnier. I hope WHT will change this theme, not saying it should look exactly like the old one but something like that would be great.

P.S. New theme is just asking me to change my signature to Hello Kitty. Can we have enabled pictures for signatures, please?
    - I often come to the conclusion that my brain has too many tabs open. -
    Failing at desktop publishing & graphic design since 1994
    Pretty soon we can expect hosting companies offering "double unlimited"
    or
    "not limited unlimited with no limits".

Haha I forgot all about FreeWHT. I'm sure they'll fix this up over the next couple of weeks though.

You can see your thumbs up now http://www.webhostingtalk.com/thumbs_center.php
    █ █ █

Quote Originally Posted by ryus View Post
    Fair enough. I haven't hit the limit in ages, so that's why I stated IIRC.
    They'll inevitably fix the limits in the next few days, just give them time. If it was that way before, it will be again. An upgrade like this is pretty drastic, and won't always carry everything directly across.
    Constantly complaining about petty stuff like this isn't exactly going to win anyone any points here

most likely going to be a bit for this one, since they have to upgrade the app to work with vb4 (if it even works there yet).

I thought was getting a facelift not a hammer to the face its one ugly theme that's for sure.

I agree , though I thought that was always like that. Can't go back and see though, obviously
    Nope wasn't there before. I put in a feature request, but there wasn't time.
    In the header, 'Notifications' area. You'll see a lot of stuff. Should be at least one thumbsup and quote notification . You can click that and it'll go there
    That only shows once when you get a new notice.
    █ █ █

Quote Originally Posted by ryus View Post

This might backfire though. People like me might not wait for 120+ seconds each time to post. It can get annoying really fast and might lead to something like .. "screw it, not worth replying if it is taking this long" !

P.S. : No, it is not a threat or any kind of emotional blackmail. Just an honest opinion, I swear.

@TmzHosting : the shiny yellow badge under your username might have something to do with your reduced limit. Just saying
    You are probably right. It seems normal users get 180 seconds. This is insane. I keep a tab on posts i should reply to usually 15-30 a day and I do so at once. Now that i had to wait 90 seconds per thread i replied to only 4-5.

- Daniel

Yay, finally on tapatalk!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast