Thread: nethost-us.com

nethost-us.com

I tried to look inside the forum for a thread about nethost-us.com reseller plan, services, uptime,... but i did not find anything.

Have anyone heard about them?
    rami

I know 1 person who is with them, not had any problems to note

I am with Nethost-us.

I originally signed up with Cyberworldhosts.com, but they sold their Linux servers to nethost-us.

Support with cyberworld hosts was always very prompt.

But I'd have to say Nethost-us are heading into Cyberwings territory.

the servers were reasonable until three weeks ago. I believe they had to rebuild the server (I'm guessing here because the little they say, you can only guess by what happened, you know what it's like when you have to beg for any sort of detail) when this happened I had a support ticket rated "URGENT" with subject heading "SERVER DOWN" and it went 3 days with no response. I have been having dns problems ever since then and I have a Support ticket now going for 18 days with no response.

As a Reseller what do I tell my Clients?????

I believe they may have had trouble with a cpanel upgrade, but They don't tell us anything so how can we help them with clues to resolve the problem. I'm still with them, but I'm organising a new server, as soon as that is ready, I'm outta there.
    Brian Zarth
    http://www.cbservers.com

i already got a note from a client with them that they take many days to reply to a support request
    rami