Recommendation/advice needed: Assigning multiple static IPs to VMs - Server08

I have a project that requires some unique IPs. I want each static IP (already bought them/registered 30 of them from my ISP) to resolve to it's unique windows VM. I have 1 4-port modem, and the server will be directly connected to it. My ISP tells me I can setup a virtual nic card, for each one accordingly, on the server.

My questions are: has anyone done this before? I want to be able to remotely connect to each VM on the fly, sometimes multiple simultaneously (if possible). I will not have physical access to the server, so I need this to be fully functional remotely. I am not using a data center, I am hosting this myself.

Will I be able to accomplish this with VMWare? Can I have simultaneous virtual network adapters? I will be running Windows 7 on each VM. Will this be as simple as setting the desired IP while inside the VM in accordance with my ISP's dns settings? it's Oceanic Time Warner btw.

Will I be able to connect to more than one of the VMs at the same time? If not- what hardware would I require?

I'm not a complete newbie by any means, I'm just not a virtual machine expert.

I would also like to request a recommendation for a server build for this, budget is ~$1800. My internet speed will be 100 mbit up/50 down. I will not be doing anything resource heavy on the vms, just running chrome or firefox.

Any advice would be appreciated, can even toss you some paypal money for the consult.

In a virtualized environment (VMware, Windows Hyper-V, etc...) you can create as many network cards as you wish per VM.

By using OS configuration you can either assign each network card an IP address, or you can assign multiple IP addresses in a single network card.

You will have to make the appropriate configurations to your modem for these IPs to be available in your internal VMs
    | | MassiveGRID.com - The High Availability Cloud Provider with Global Coverage
    | | Equinix Datacenters, Fully Redundant Power, Network & Enterprise Grade Hardware
    | | High Availability PaaS, Cloud Dedicated Servers & Private Cloud Hosting with 100% Uptime SLA
    | | 17 years of excellence, 17 years of support, [b]17/b] years of speed, stability and evolution!

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveGRID View Post
    In a virtualized environment (VMware, Windows Hyper-V, etc...) you can create as many network cards as you wish per VM.

By using OS configuration you can either assign each network card an IP address, or you can assign multiple IP addresses in a single network card.

You will have to make the appropriate configurations to your modem for these IPs to be available in your internal VMs
    My ISP has configured 30 IPs to my modem, they claim I will be able to access them from any of the 4 ports. So long as everything is sound with the modem, I should have no problem being able to remotely connect to 10 VMs simultaneously? To confirm, server will have 1 onboard network adapter.