Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I totally agree with newmediadesigns , it have been a nightmare having to do with this company/ Paul, i couldn't speak earlier cause i had 70 clients on there server, specially when he clearly threaten me to terminate my account when i complains about the speed and dns and server errors :

the server worked one month fine and after that load speed was over 18 s ( i sent hem about 50 tests ) but all i get is fine and it is my internet connection problem, i send an internet test of my speed 100 MBS and all he could say after 3 moths of tests and complains:

"there is no issue other than potentially apache and you constantly checking it and murdering it"
    And when there own site was offline i could get "I think you my friend have the worst net in the world We have no complaints ever but you everyday"
    "Lmfao funny guy it's online mate go sort your **** out" and after telling hem that there site is down (and all my sites too) and i couldn't open a ticket, ticket system never worked to be honest, he answered "Lawl you are boring me every day now I thought you was moving or do I have to terminate you"
    "There is no issue there is no other complaints if your unhappy leave simple" ... and the list is long

So all I can say if you are professional and don't want to loose your clients an business (I lost 2 big clients) avoid Boxsrv, they have no moral, no knowledge just big arrogant mouth of Paul!
    if he was making busness in sweden he would be in prison for long long time

Quote Originally Posted by angelos33 View Post
    I totally agree with newmediadesigns , it have been a nightmare having to do with this company/ Paul, i couldn't speak earlier cause i had 70 clients on there server, specially when he clearly threaten me to terminate my account when i complains about the speed and dns and server errors :

the server worked one month fine and after that load speed was over 18 s ( i sent hem about 50 tests ) but all i get is fine and it is my internet connection problem, i send an internet test of my speed 100 MBS and all he could say after 3 moths of tests and complains:

"there is no issue other than potentially apache and you constantly checking it and murdering it"
    And when there own site was offline i could get "I think you my friend have the worst net in the world We have no complaints ever but you everyday"
    "Lmfao funny guy it's online mate go sort your **** out" and after telling hem that there site is down (and all my sites too) and i couldn't open a ticket, ticket system never worked to be honest, he answered "Lawl you are boring me every day now I thought you was moving or do I have to terminate you"
    "There is no issue there is no other complaints if your unhappy leave simple" ... and the list is long

So all I can say if you are professional and don't want to loose your clients an business (I lost 2 big clients) avoid Boxsrv, they have no moral, no knowledge just big arrogant mouth of Paul!
    if he was making busness in sweden he would be in prison for long long time
    Some of those replies are appalling.. In this industry, customer service is of paramount importance especially when competition is so high. I don't understand why some of these companies bother being a 'company' in the first place when they are so intolerant of different customer requirements, personalities and skill.. There is no reason whatsoever to be rude, patronizing and disrespectful to a customer.

I finally got the fraud report copy in the mail from the UK yesterday... Paul Owen and his partner are being investigated. If anyone has info to add please file a report with Action Fraud in the UK so we can get these guys out of this business.

Remember Back Up your server off site and for extra safety have each of your customers also back up there sites on their own computers
    http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Avoid Paul Owen or James Paul or whatever he is calling himself.
    I also am in the process of reporting him for fraud. I tried to get the business contact details of BoxSRV as he claimed he sold it, then he told me he lives in a caravan with no address.

Expect statements like this from him when you try to explain you are leaving, due to the huge workload his actions cause - "I suggest you make sure your data is 100% gone or it will be by the time I log into any server and delete it"

All this after I waited 3+ weeks for a ticket response as to why WHM/Cpanel on all my sites were inaccessible as there was no longer a valid licence on the server.

He then threatened to email all my clients (illegally accessing private information without permission) to tell them how much I was paying BoxSRV for hosting (£8pm,like that matters, as the service I provide is only 5% hosting anyway, and 80% customer support). He really didn't get it when I tried to explain he ruins peoples lives when he shuts down his server without warning, the servers clients rely on for email and business. He was incredibly abusive and unprofessional, called me an F***ing mug and to P*** the F*** off before blocking me on social media.

This whole conversation is of course in writing, but I can't post it all publicly yet, due to the fraud case that several people have open against him.
    Anyone feel free to contact me if you had sites with him that you cannot access - I traced back the IPs he was hosting on, and have spoken to the DC owners regarding the data he has no regard for. They tell similar stories, but I can put you in touch.

Sad to hear that, it is almost same problem i had with them, the latest news that they closed my VPS 5 months before the end of the period, i didn't care because i managed tom move my sites before that,

Anyway when i asked (paul) why my vps is not working? i get one answer : Dont know i sold ipClick image for larger version. 

Name:	95aa765d248323dc7c1bf0c92cc24578.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	33364

Its a lie it was sold, otherwise he would 1. give the new company details, and 2. not threaten to delete existing data and steal client information from WHM.
    I'm working through my DC contacts and quite a few have Paul Owens (and other names he has used to sign up) on their blacklist.
    He likely had you on a 188.94.765.0/24 IP, in the Sheffield DC - I have a call with them in the morning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12