Tech/ Admin needed

Hi guys, for the past 4-5 years iv had decicated servers in the us providing friends/ private clients vps's, Game servers ect, i havn't directly sold to the public via a domain as such however i have some redundent servers out in the US that are being de-racked and delivered to the uk due to my contract ending, Im working on setting up in the UK datacenters selling virtual servers only, KVM & OPENVZ

Im looking for a team mate in effect, server configs, installs, support, website design ect. Basicly we do it in a team, I could call it a partnership.

Could nigotiate a partnership or employment, Im pritty much a night owl and work all night and game/sleep all day.

Prefered contact through WHT P.M System. I want to try to be polite but if you dont have the time/dedication or want things for free then please dont email.

Thanks in advance

i am interested . add me to your sk ype at nextagetech

Hey Haribo this sounds interesting. Like you I'm a bit of night/day owl , I'd like to chat to you further. However you're going to need 10 meaningful posts before being able to PM.

Hi,

I can't send you PM. Will you please contact me at sales@netedgetechnology.net ?

Hi,

Is this closed ? I am interested in this meanwhile I am unable to send PM using wht service. Can you let me know your skypeid or email ?
    Nisamudeen Plackal, CEO HostCurator
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by DrFallen View Post
    Hey Haribo this sounds interesting. Like you I'm a bit of night/day owl , I'd like to chat to you further. However you're going to need 10 meaningful posts before being able to PM.
    you can grab me at support@haribohosting.co.uk

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haribohosting View Post
    you can grab me at

thanks
    Cool emailed.

Quote Originally Posted by DrFallen View Post
    Cool emailed.
    No email received, possibly a problem with my mail server, Do you have a email or form of contact for me to get hold of you please,

Thanks

No email received, possibly a problem with my mail server, Do you have a email or form of contact for me to get hold of you please,

Thanks
    Hey you can reach me on support@kinevonetwork.com

Hosting support

Dear Sir,

I'm unable to PM you. Please share you skype ID or email address here or please contact me via skype/email and we can discuss more on this. Please PM me here if you need any details.
    Nisamudeen Plackal, CEO HostCurator
    ------------------------

Thanks
    Looks like your NS hasn't been configured properly as I ran a check against your domain. Probable reason why we aren't able to see each others email

My Skype is anthony@kinevonetwork.com if that's going to be easier.
    Last edited by DrFallen; 04-09-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Hi,

We would be able to help you manage your servers and also extend the support services to your customers. Please do drop an email to take the discussion further.
    InstaCarma: End-to-End Outsourced White labeled Solutions for Hosting Industry
    Tech Support | Design&Development | Internet Marketing
    13 Years of understanding you. More than a decade long pursuit towards excellence.
    Get in Touch with Us Today!

Hi,
    You sent us a message via our site but the email is bouncing back when we reply. We can help here and also with the requirement you sent over. Please send over an email and we can help get you back online.
    Get me at rick (at) dubitsolutions.co.uk
    Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Rick
    Last edited by DubHosting; 04-20-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Hello,

I can't able to PM you.

I'm interested in this. Please go through my profile http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1478162 & feel free to contact me on skype/email if you think my profile is fit for this job.

Thanks,
    Jaijo P