Roberto, in answer to your question, probably not. It sounds like you want to put the server in your home and use the satellite as your connection. Even with a cable modem or DSL, I can think of several reasons NOT to do this.
1) Do you have a power backup?
2) Do you have a power generator?
3) Can you run the Air Conditioner 24/7?
4) Do you know the OS that you are planning to run inside and out?
5) Will you be available 24/7 for problems?
6) What happens if the cable or telephone lines come down, do you have an alternative way to the Internet?
In general if you want to do something like this, you should consider getting or co-locating a server with a company that can provide this.
- A free reseller information site (coming soon!)