Thread: Plug Host

Thumbs down Plug Host

Just an FYI on plughost.com

I had a reseller account with them for three months and the uptime was just horrible. Towards the end they didn't answer emails and were bounced back as undeliverable. In the past when they did reply they were friendly and professional but the fact is the uptime was still bad. I use a reseller account for my own domains so I was the only annoyed person I can't imagine having customers to deal with using them as your host. My site went down several times every month once for over 30 hours and there own site was always down too. To be fair I understand they now have new owners so maybe it will improve but it was too late for me I pulled the plug on plughost.

Email bounce back to their support email addy:
    This message was created automatically by mail delivery software
    (Exim).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: --removed addy--

Not the reply I was expecting when I emailed support!

New owners are of no help. I ordered a plan and heard nothing from them. Didn't get my plan started or anything (nice instant activation!) I emailed several times and filled out there online trouble tickets with no replies to anything (nice 24/7 support with 30 minute reply guarantee). Also, where is this toll-free telephone support number they advertise? Good thing I was able to cancel... I'm sure my money would have dissappeared into a big black hole.