Established in 2010, Squidix is a provider of shared, semi-dedicated, reseller, and VPS hosting, as well as web design and development services.

We're rolling out a few new storage plans at Squidix.

These run on a cPanel platform, so they"re simple and easy to manage. We even allow you to run a web site (most storage providers only give you SSH/FTP and no web access) so long as the web site is for the purpose of interacting with your storage.

For example, you can run a web based FTP client, owncloud, pydio, or something similar. Or just have your files accessible via HTTP.

Features

30 Day Money Back Guarantee
cPanel
Softaculous
CloudLinux
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
PHP w/ Version Selector (4.4, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5)
MySQL 5
Rsync
Rdiff-backup
Duplicity
Rsnapshot

Standard Plans

10GB

★ 10GB Storage
★ 100GB Bandwidth
★ $4.95 / Month w/ Coupon

More Info

100GB

★ 100GB Storage
★ 1TB Bandwidth
★ $24.95 / Month w/ Coupon

More Info

1TB

★ 1TB Storage
★ 10TB Bandwidth
★ $49.95 / Month w/ Coupon

More Info

About Squidix

- US Based. Offices in Indianapolis, IN and Washington, DC.
- Established in 2010.
- BBB Accredited w/ A Rating.

About Us
Our Testimonials
Our Clients

Reviews

"Squidix is by far the best host I have ever used, they are quick to resolve any issue and answer any question. Their servers are lightning fast and very reliable, you cannot go wrong using them HIGHLY recommend!
" - Leigh King via WebHostingGeeks
"I've been using Squidix for nearly a year now, and I have no complaints about their service. If you need any help, they respond very quickly with very friendly staff. Their products are a good price and excellent quality. Nothing bad to say about the company at all." - Adam Allsopp via Serchen
"The customer service is superb! Tech support is responsive!" - Craig Hufford via ShopperApproved
"Squidix has been a great multi-site host for us. CPanel is the best platform for managing your hosting. In addition, you get personal service from the top, not from a newbie customer service rep. 5 Stars!" - Dirk Johnson via HostJury
"They were GREAT! I got the website I wanted plus they engineered it so that I got more traffic then my old site. Plus they have fixed or changed anything immediately upon request. Definitely do your research when choosing a company to do your website. The last one was terrible and it took FOREVER for me to get my domain name back. This company knows thier stuff and I will use them for years to come..." - David Ford via ShopperApproved
"I've been bouncing between web hosts since maybe 2006. Usually the bigger budget guys (bluehost and the like). Switched to Squidix maybe 6 months ago, and I must say it's like night and day. The service is much better, but the most stark contrast is in support. Every time I've ever needed them I've been able to get an English speaking human on the phone within minutes. It's well worth the extra few bucks a month." - Terrence Young via ShopperApproved
Payment Methods

We accept PayPal, Credit Card, or Check / Money Order.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.