Right panel on main page

Could you put the "Hosting news" stuff at the bottom above the owner/mod list?

I find it annoying to click the "New posts" link etc by scrolling to the bottom ... =/
    What does one host say to the other? "(HostA) Want to go see a movie?" "(HostB) Sure, can your parents drive?"

I'm premium, and no, I did not have to pay $6 a month to figure that out.

That's precisely the point -- to make you scroll down the list before getting to where you want to. Robert gets cash for displaying the news on WHT, so he would want people to view it. Moving the news section elsewhere defeats the purpose.

All of the above is just my hypothesis, btw.
    Have you Floble'd today?

Heh ok, I'll switch back to the old skin.
    What does one host say to the other? "(HostA) Want to go see a movie?" "(HostB) Sure, can your parents drive?"

I'm premium, and no, I did not have to pay $6 a month to figure that out.

I was just about to start a thread suggesting this exact same thing. I'm glad I searched first.

Anyway...I would also like to see view new posts available without the scroll.

Didn't Robert buy HostingTech? So this is really just cross promotion for him making us scroll down the news and that's fine since he owns the boards, but I'm one of the few people that will never click on the news simply because it is in my way. Kind of a silent protest I guess.

Well now there's a WebHosting Radio box above the news.. more scrolling!
    Have you Floble'd today?

I guess we could look on the bright side...there could be popups.

That would be my last day at WHT.