Looking for some feedback - Ready to gain some clients to make up costs

Hi, I am fairly new here to WHT but I have been viewing for a while before finally starting my own hosting venture recently. I have mostly completed my website, and now I am looking for some feedback on design / layout / prices - etc... I know this is a competitive market and not easy to make it in, but it is something I really enjoy and want to do more of. I currently have 22 clients already that were from me doing previous work with / web design, and etc - but now I am looking to add to that number and start making back up the costs of what I am paying out for VPS - WHMCS - WHM/cPanel - CloudLinux - and so on... I want to be successful in at least breaking even for now until I can market more, and create business cards and get out more to try for more clients. I will eventually be advertising here on WHT in the available area to post freely on, and would gladly take any other suggestions on gaining clients from anyone looking to lend some information. I do know how rough some people can be and I am prepared. I want the feedback so I can plan my next steps and be successful. Can I post my website link here? or is there a different area for me to post in for feedback ? Thank you in advance to everyone!

Noticed this was moved to the correct forum. Thank you - For feedback please visit my site at lavastack.com and let me know what you guys think.

From the wording of your post, it sounds like you haven't even broken even yet, correct?

To be honest, if you haven't broken even on the first 22 clients and you only have a VPS with the basic licenses needed to actually run a hosting company, you are in the wrong industry and should probably stick to web design. The web hosting industry is brutal with razor thin profit margins and the need to keep websites and clients happy 24/7, it wears you down pretty quick. If you aren't breaking even and don't have the resources to ensure you can respond to tickets in 30 minutes time, maybe 90 minutes maximum, you will lose your mind (driving your customers crazy too) and might be better suited for a reseller account. That's my two cents.
    Mean Servers - Mean Business
    █ Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Servers | Managed Services
    Denver, CO & Los Angeles, CA Locations - Mean Servers - www.MeanServers.com
    Mean Servers affiliates earn 20% recurring payments! Join today!

7 of my accounts are paid, the rest are free hosted for clients I previously had and "grandfathered" in to what I am doing now. I did not see charging clients I do continuous work for just for the hosting, since I make it back up with website work I do for them, but since I have my own hosting now, I would like to try to gain more regular hosting clients instead of web design. I am trying to get away from web design a little bit and head more towards hosting. The 7 paid clients I have now I gained from eBay, and from a friend online that sent someone my way.