VPS Node management

I'm looking to start a hosting company, and provide VPS, Reseller and shared.

The shared and reseller will be sold from a vps that will be deployed on the VPS Node.

Any recommendations for other setups? and any recommendations for servers as a start ?
    As well as a good management company that can setup everything.
      0 Not allowed!

People will ask, say the same old questions that are repeated in just about every thread...

1. Whats your Budget?
    2. What is your preferred Location?
    3. What vps platform? KVM/OpenVZ?
    4. What VPS panel?, SolusVm, Proxmox?, XenServer?, VMware?
    5. What COntrol Panels? cPanel, Directadmin?
    6. What Content Management Systems? ie WordPress, Joomla?
    7. What Hosting Billing System? Hostbill, WHMCS, Blesta?
    8. What payment Gateway?, PayPal, Stripe, etc.
    9. The List goes on and on...

I recommend searching the offers section to find budgets, or plans. FOr management, most hosts offers support, but some do paid solutions, some out there are specific to just node management / security etc..

Budget is the key, Raid 10 is a premium, or resell budget boxes, and do markups. Get your own beefy RAID 10 box, and put your site on it and a few resellers. And never buy your Domain name from the Host.

Hope this helps...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BMass View Post
    I'm looking to start a hosting company, and provide VPS, Reseller and shared.

The shared and reseller will be sold from a vps that will be deployed on the VPS Node.

Any recommendations for other setups? and any recommendations for servers as a start ?
    As well as a good management company that can setup everything.
    I think that in order to set-up a functional web hosting company. You need 1 dedicated server (for your shared web hosting clients), 4 VPS servers for DNS (all located in different data centers), 1 VPS for your website (one a different server than your shared customers) + 1 VPS for billing system (which can be on the same physical server as the website, just need 2 VPS.

The above I would list as minimum requirements to effectively sell web hosting (shared customers only). Until you have tackled the above, I would not bother looking into setting up VPS nodes
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee
      0 Not allowed!