Question Need info on MatrixReseller, Dathorn & HTTPme

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a new reseller package and was hoping anyone here could post their experiences with the following companies.

1. MatrixReseller
    2. Dathorn
    3. HTTPme

I've already gone through this forum's archives and through the company's websites for information. Since I've been having too many problems with my current host I want to minimize my customer's downtime as much as possible. Would you all be so kind as to comment with your most current experiences with these companies? I am real hesistant because of their pricing and lack of telephone support. But then again my current provider has an 800 that is of no help whatsoever. Thank you all for your time.

Martín

If you have been through this forums archives with the search feature like you say you have.....you will find loads and loads of experiences with these three hosts.

I am not sure what more anyone can say.

Simon

SimonMC,

I'm just being overly cautious because of the problems I have been experiencing in the last few months. I've narrowed my list thanks to this forum, but I want to get a feel for recent issues that some may have experienced. I am still trying to figure out the best route to go and trying to understand any agendas that the forum participants may have. On a personal level, which of the three would you recommend or is there another one that I may have missed? Thank you for your time.

Martín

Adrian,

Thank you for the link. That's was my starting place. I would appreciate any personal comments you may have. Thank you.

Martín

Originally posted by iMerlin.com
    SimonMC,

On a personal level, which of the three would you recommend or is there another one that I may have missed?

Martín
    I am not recommending any of the hosts listed although my host is amongst them. I do not feel qualified to give a recommendation at this stage as I have only been with them a week. What I can say though is so far so good. And that is to Aussie Bob and his team at HTTPME.

Simon

About 6 months now with HTTPME and couldn't be happier!
    David / DrylineHosting.com
    Blowing You Away with Service and Reliability!

Smile

About 6 months now with httpme and couldn't be happier! It's nice not to have to worry about the server!
    David / DrylineHosting.com
    Blowing You Away with Service and Reliability!