Thread: cyberhosts4

cyberhosts4

Does anyone know what's going on with cyberhosts4 run by Alan lovgren. Paid for a full year reseller account from them and these people jump ship on me, no respond to any email, no ftp access for me to get my files of their server.

Ouch. If they used a third party billing provider such as 2checkout or Paysystems, contact them in regards to a refund. If that does not work, contact your CC company.

Kind Regards,
    -Darrell
    ThePrimeHost LLC - Serving Websites Since 2001.
    Fully Managed VPS Hosting w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Reseller Hosting with End User Support

Re: cyberhosts4

Originally posted by chronicx
    Does anyone know what's going on with cyberhosts4 run by Alan lovgren. Paid for a full year reseller account from them and these people jump ship on me, no respond to any email, no ftp access for me to get my files of their server.
    I got burned by him too. He sold out to dynomitehost.com
    He sold a bunch of resellers accounts dirt cheap on ebay, of which I the fool bought one, that inflated his profits and he sold out for some ridiculous price of 11 thousand dollars so if you want to renew your resellers account it will now be 480 a year instead of the 200 a year we all paid on ebay.

Everyone out there selling resellers accounts scams you in some way, it's all about making a fast buck.

You guys should email dynomitehost.com and tell them you were existing customers.. Usually when selling a company you also sell customers who has been prepaid and the purchasing host cover the remainder of your prepaid time.

Then again if they did not notify either of you about the sale them chances are they were up to some shady practices.. either way good luck to you both and remember to stay away from ebay hosts as I also got burnt by a couple of the "deals" on there a few years back.. (webhostingfactory and freeboost)

Re: Re: cyberhosts4

Have you met everyone in person or is this based on the vast amount of experience you have had with everyone? I hope you find someone you can trust someday. I'm not him so don't bother. Look around this forum and you will see a great deal of trustworthy honest people. You can usually tell them from the scamsters cause they don't offer pie in the sky get rich quick for nuthin deals. There prices may be more than you are used to... awe forget it. Good luck, start with a plan, ask around, modify, impliment, ask around...

Originally posted by SydneyJen

Everyone out there selling resellers accounts scams you in some way, it's all about making a fast buck.
    Server$Hit.com Reseller/Hosting For Real People
    WebHostingAccess Trial Accounts Upon Request
    www.ForALaugh.com Get over IT Get over yourself
    Yahoo IM: concreteseller | Toll Free Support: 1-888-603-5305 | Like the Maytag repairman