Thread: Support

Support

What has been the experience of people in regard to the support received from their host/service provider?

I have found that a lot of what I hear goes over my head and after an hour of following the advice received I'm still left with the same problem.

Maybe you should look into a company who offers personal support and/or hand holding. They typically cost more, but they're also (usually) more than happy to walk you through everything ...
    What does one host say to the other? "(HostA) Want to go see a movie?" "(HostB) Sure, can your parents drive?"

I'm premium, and no, I did not have to pay $6 a month to figure that out.

If the answer you get is too complicated or not explained well then ask your host to simplify things. Explain that you didn't understand and a good host will be happy to simplify. However once you understand the problem and resolution I would advise keeping a note somewhere - asking your host the same question periodically over and over again may wear their patience a little thin. As DarkTides said a good host will be prepared to walk you through and will have priced his plans accordingly.