Exclamation TOP QUALITY Rock Solid Resller Recc?

Hello, I've been a reseller with a few companies from bad to pretty good...

cyberwings, earhost, your-site, voxtreme, splash host...

and now splash host is having problems.

all I need is a ROCK SOLID server, decent speed, but I need it to not go down etc.... price is not that important. keeping the sites up 24/7 is... reguardless of hardware failure, hackers etc...

can anyone reccomened a company that does unlimited domain reseller plans? I right now have 3.5 gig disk 45 gig transfer plan, and am looking to move somewhere where I won't need to check my sites once a day to make sure they're up... It would ideally be WHM Cpanel.... it could even be a Virtual server, or cheap managed server... am looking at less than $100 a month ideally but could pay up to like 160 or so...

I've been thinking VERIO and MEDIATEMPLE are these companies the most reliable? If not who is? I need uptime not cheapness... Gimme the *best* *most stable* *secure* decent speed hosts out there. Heard that interland, although big is doing bad now....

am tired of all the intermitent downtimes... and making excuses to my hosting clients... am ready to pay for some serious stability and uptime, so who's the best out there? TIA!

If you can afford it then consider VERIO.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Re: TOP QUALITY Rock Solid Resller Recc?

I see you have tried voxtreme? If yes, why not stay with them? I heard nothing but good things about them.

Originally posted by zoomtext
    all I need is a ROCK SOLID server, decent speed, but I need it to not go down etc.... price is not that important. keeping the sites up 24/7 is... reguardless of hardware failure, hackers etc...
    Everything you say is possible (rock solid, decent speed etc.) except the 24x7 up. A good host would usually monitor the server 24x7 and keep it up all the time, but sometimes, a hardware failure happens, no matter what hardware you chose. A quick replacement is the only solutions when such things happen...

The world isn't perfect
    RackEdge - Cutting Edge Internet Services!
    -->Specialized in High End Managed Servers & Bandwidth in the Netherlands (EU)

Contact us today for a customized quote @ sales(@)rackedge.com!

I have used the http://www.viaverio.com division of Verio for VPS's. They are running some nice programs if you switch from another provider. The new VPS2 plans are working great and they do have 24 hour technical support. The sales department has typical business hours.