8-95.com Reseller Hosting

Hello,

I have been a reseller for close a year now and feel comfortable with servers and operating them along with my scripts without help. When I saw the deals 8-95.com had for resellers I was really amazed. I know that it is partly owned by the owner of Dixiesys, which is a good reliable company. I was wondering if any 8-95 customers had anything to say about the company or anyone who knows about it for that matter. I am curious about reliablility being on Rackshack servers and all. Any other comments about them are appriciated too.

I am happy with my hosting company now, but I thought I might give 8-95 a try if it made sense to.

Thanks,

Ajb1

If it is affiliated with Dixiesys, chances are they provide a top notch, quality product.

Kind Regards,
    -Darrell
    ThePrimeHost LLC - Serving Websites Since 2001.
    Fully Managed VPS Hosting w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers w/ Cpanel + WHM
    Reseller Hosting with End User Support

Agree!

I have been with Dixiesys for almost a year (or more? I forgot!). Their service is great and their staffs are knowledgable. But one thing you may need to take into consideration is that whether the control panel which 8-95 offers is same as the one you had before, especially you are going for a reseller account.
    What We Do in Life, Echoes in Eternity