VNC Server With OpenVZ?

Hello so I have used a KVM VPS in the past and had no trouble installing tightvnc and accessing my VPS using a desktop but am wondering is it possible to install a VNC server on a OpenVZ VPS? Some people I know said they had trouble trying to install a VNC server on a OpenVZ VPS. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks.

Yes, you can. For Ubuntu/Debian you can check this tutorial: http://blog.mylinuxvps.com/connect-t...hine-with-vnc/

For CentOS or any other you can find a lot of good and working tutorial on google.
    LVPSHosting.com|Virtual Private Servers|Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Holland, Europe

Yes, you should be able to install GUI Desktop inside OpenVZ VPS server and run VNC server inside and then connecto via VNC client program. Just use google for a tutorials about how to do this. Also, if you want to use lower spes VPS server for your GUI Desktop, then we recommend to install LXDE GUI which works very well and saves RAM, so it should be possible to install LXDE GUI even in 256-512MB RAM VPS servers (but recommended to use 1-2GB RAM VPS for GUI Desktop or even more).