Psychz Networks Review (Psychz.net)

I've colocated hardware with 4 different providers in the past, and I can say that my experience with Psychz Networks was one of the best.

I have been colocating my hardware with Psychz Networks for the past six months. The first five months were at their location in LA, and we recently moved all our hardware to their location in Dallas, TX. When I was delivering my hardware at the Datacenter, Ron assisted me and also gave me a nice tour of the Datacenter. I knew that I would be comfortable having my hardware over there.

There were times where some of our servers needed to be rebooted and these were done in a timely manner, at least in their LA location where they have 24/7 support. They also have free KVMs available for customer usage which assisted a lot when we needed to change BiOS settings etc. They went out of their way many times in order to assure that I was a happy customer.

I'd like to thank William, George, Ron, and the others who helped me and I hope to continue being a happy customer of Psychz Networks! I'll continue to keep this updated with my experiences in the future with them.
    Last edited by WicKd; 01-17-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Thanks for the kind words, Carrier1 does have a really nice facility
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | GigePipe - High Bandwidth Servers | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA | Dallas, TX | Ashburn, VA