Thread: Tutorial please

Tutorial please

where can i find a tutorial about becoming a reseller? Will save alot of questions to post here!

Hi sgwilks. I too, have just started to try out reseller hosting. At the risk of pointing out the bleeding obvious, this forum is one of the greatest resources I've found so far for "learning the ropes".

My second greatest resource are used/out-of-print bookstores. I've gotten some great deals, (2-3 dollars), on some very comprehensive books that originaly cost $40 - $80. It only takes a book to be a year or two old, and its price plummets! The info, though, is still relevant, at least to a newbie!

Artie

Wnat kind of reseller tutorial do you need? Get a reseller account from a host and learn as you go. Hands on experience by far is the best.

Many good hosts out there have a knowledge base to support you as well.
    :: www.addvaluehost.com :: http://forums.addvaluehost.com
    ::Multi-Domain Value Pack/Reseller Account :emi-Dedicated Server
    :: Providing Superlative quality, superb service and Economical since Aug 2002.

Well, if you want a demo on how to work the software you will deal with ask a potential host for a demo or try demodemo.com.
    Richard
    Multiple Domain Hosting | See our Ad in PC Magazine
    Windows Reseller Hosting @ www.e3servers.com

As has already been said, most hosts are more than happy to help you get started (at least the reputable one's anyhow). Most also would have a good set of tutorials or demo's on hand for new resellers.

Try getting a feel for how the potential host responds to 'newbie' queries before you sign up with them and gauge them from there and like Richard (^) said, ask them if they have some tutorials or demo's you can check out first.
    Pia
    Chalice Web at www.chaliceweb.com.au
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting

Thanks for the help. I have chosen a host www.hostnexus.com and have found their forums to be of great help, i think this is where i will start.

Good luck with your venture!

Hostnexus have a good reputation and choosing a solid host like them will help you get going
    Pia
    Chalice Web at www.chaliceweb.com.au
    CPanel Shared and Reseller Hosting

Hi sgwilks - if you need any help, just ask us or post in the forums. Lots of knowledgeable and experienced people ready to help!
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.