Thread: HUGE Reseller

Smile HUGE Reseller

Does anyone know where I can find a huge reseller? Preferably 10-13GB 150GB Transfer, for around $50.00 Month? Let Me know =)

I think 50/mo is cutting your budget a bit short and you may end up not getting what you want as far as support or reliability if you do find that you are looking for.. My suggestion is if you really dont need that much space and bandwidth now start out with something smaller and just make sure your host has an easy upgrade path when the time comes around to upgrade to a larger account.

Personally, I think you should be looking around $150/month for a quality company, quality service and support.

*shrugs*

If you end up paying less, I'd bet we should expect to see you post in a couple of months

"a-cheap-host.com ripped me off, and my clients are mad!"
    www.idologic.com
    www.demologic.com
    A company committed to people serious about their websites - If you don't DO LOGIC - what do you do?Check Us Out

Not sure if any hosting company has default plan that offers 150+GB b/w monthly. However, most of them do customized package that best suit your needs.

Try posting in the ads forum and see how they response.

I don't know if it's what you are looking for, but try to get someone to shares a server with you. You could get half a rackshack server for about $50 per month if you could split the cost and resources of the server with only one other person. Try asking for that too in the ads forums, you never know

Originally posted by iFortis
    I don't know if it's what you are looking for, but try to get someone to shares a server with you. You could get half a rackshack server for about $50 per month if you could split the cost and resources of the server with only one other person. Try asking for that too in the ads forums, you never know
    hehe... you forgot that rackshack adds sale tax too ?
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

Re: HUGE Reseller

Originally posted by ATOMIChost
    Does anyone know where I can find a huge reseller? Preferably 10-13GB 150GB Transfer, for around $50.00 Month? Let Me know =)
    Is this really Huge as the title on this thread suggests? It doesn't seem to me. What do others think?

Also, if you are looking for a host do a search or post the proper forum. I don't quite think this is the proper forum for stuff like this.

Re: Re: HUGE Reseller

Originally posted by MirrorZ
    Is this really Huge as the title on this thread suggests? It doesn't seem to me. What do others think?

Also, if you are looking for a host do a search or post the proper forum. I don't quite think this is the proper forum for stuff like this.
    It's pretty big for a reseller account.

Just put in a request... someone will offer it.
    What does one host say to the other? "(HostA) Want to go see a movie?" "(HostB) Sure, can your parents drive?"

I'm premium, and no, I did not have to pay $6 a month to figure that out.

4dothost seems to be doing a lot for not a lot lately.

umm, why not just get a $99 / month dedicated server with like 400gb bandwidth ? Be saving you lots of money, though you gotta know how to manage it

As for resellers, http://www.dot5hosting.com/hosting.php?type=reseller and https://www.cybrisk.com/reseller.cyb both offer 100gb for $50 month
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Originally posted by HostGuard
    4dothost seems to be doing a lot for not a lot lately.
    What do you mean? We are having our sale because we move to our own sever....

what put me off you dothost was this:
    You have only been in business since 5th May (not your fault I know but your prices are VERY low ... too low in fact). For those kinds of prices you need to be established.
    Secondly you only accept paypal - doesn't project a good business image.
    Thirdly you didn't answer my questions in the hosting request forum.
    I don't mean this to come across as being mean or rude, just telling you that what has put me off may put other people off too.
    I went with Melitaweb. On a positive note your site is very nice.

Hi,

You have only been in business since 5th May ? I been in Business Since Feb. We join WHT later... We use to be on a semi server and was not a big site... I sorry i did not reply to your post as i dont check back on them.

Thanks,
    4DotHost