Arvixe, founded in 2003 has grown to become one of the leading hosting providers powering over 500,000 websites across 3 continents. Employing over 200 employees Arvixe operates a 24 / 7 phone, chat and ticket helpdesk. When you're hosting with Arvixe you're not just getting a hosting account, you're getting a partner.

The Promotion

For a limited time we're offering a 25% lifetime discount + a free WHMCS configuration! Simply order using the links below to claim the lifetime discount.

You can claim the free WHMCS configuration by emailing whmcs[at]arvixe.com

Included in Every Package

• FREE WHMCS License
  • FREE WHMCS Configuration (see below)
  • FREE SSL Certificate
  • Free Domain For Life
  • $100 Google Adwords Voucher
  • $75 Yahoo! Bing Voucher
  • FREE Domain Reseller Account
  • 24/7/365 Phone, Ticket, Live Chat & Email Support
  • cPanel / WHM Control Panel
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • CloudFlare Optimized Partner
  • And so much more...

The Packages

ResellerClass

• 50GB Protected Storage
  • 500GB Premium Bandwidth
  • Unlimited cPanel Accounts
  • Unlimited Sub Domains
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • FREE: WHMCS & Config, Domain Name, SSL Certificate, Adwords & Yahoo! Bing Vouchers

Read More or Order Now for only $18.75 Per Month
Pre-pay 6 months and pay only $99 (equals $16.50 Per Month)
Pre-pay 12 months and pay only $180 (equals $15 Per Month)

FREE WHMCS CONFIGURATION

To claim the free WHMCS configuration simply email whmcs[at]arvixe.com and our team will take care of this for you. Our configuration service includes:

• Free License + Installation
  • Cron Job Configuration
  • General Settings + Automation Settings (To your spec)
  • Setup of 1 Server (Your reseller account for full integration/automation)
  • Configure & Setup up to 6 Hosting Packages
  • Setup of Domain Registrar & TLDs
  • Configure Requested Payment Gateways
  • Setup of Support Departments + Email Piping

What servers do we use?

Dual Quad Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz (16 Cores total)(Linux & Windows)
96GB of DDR3 RAM on Linux and 196GB of DDR3 on ASP (ASPs are Windows servers)
Dual RAID 10 Hard Drive configuration (Best Performance & Redundancy) with SSD drives.

What some of our customers say….
William - woodstreamhoa.com
Arvixe's service has been reliable and reasonably priced. The INITIAL set up for our site was completed efficiently in a timely manner. We're very happy with your service. Thanks, WOODSTREAM HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
Art - rushover.com
I came to Arvixe after researching reliable and hard-working hosting teams. I did some research on Arvixe and saw that Arvand and his team refused to sell the company for millions, and he also personally made posts on various forums that were professional and diplomatic. To me it demonstrated passion, integrity, and going above and beyond as a service provider. Solid team. Keep up the good job. Cheers mates.
Demarrio - blempso.org
Overall Arvixe is Awesome. I have been with numerous web hosting over the last 10 years and by far this is the best customer service respons me with the longest uptime for my websites
Erin - gotech4u.com
We have had a great experience and have already recommended Arvixe to our clients
Manuel - grupogadi.com
Great support, very helpful and polite people! Good for you.
Want to see hundreds more reviews? Click here.

Have any questions? Feel free to reach out to our sales department over live chat, email sales [at] arvixe.com or give us a call: 1-888-927-8493