Cheapest External Cpanel Licenses *Limited Special*

We are offering external cpanel licenses at $48.95 per month each. Theres no limit to the amount of licenses you can purchase, Once these licenses are gone, this special will end

There is no special rules, but support will be limited to our helpdesk only.

If you want us to install Cpanel for you on your machine, we can do this for $29.95

You can signup at http://www.fastcolocation.com/cpanel.html

We will process your order within 24 hours after CCA Form and payment is confirmed.

I have a current license from a competitor. If i choose your company can the license be switched somehow in WHM/cPanel and me use you instead. That way i do not have to reinstall cPanel. If so great. Also how long is the $48.95 per month good for if bought NOW? 1 month 12 months just hate to buy this month and next month it raise to 80.00 a month.

Yes, there would be no interuption in your service.

As long as your remain an active paying customer, with no declines etc, the price of $48.95 will remain.

Our Normal Cpanel Licence prices are $65.95 per month

Ok great just bought one ONE HECK OF A DEAL

Thanks to everyone who has bought a license from us, but for those who havent, just to let you know some details of our payment policies

(*) We only accept major credit card and ECheck
    (*) We do not accept Paypal
    (*) You will be required to fax a CCA Form (Credit Card Authorziation Form)
    (*) If you plan on terminating your license, it must be done anytime before the 15th of the month, if your billing is done before the 15th, you must cancel before your billing date
    (*) Fast Colocation does not offer refunds on licenses that have already been billed.
    (*) Cancelation's must be sent by fax, email cancelations are not acceptable.

Can I still get that price AlaskanWolf?

Thanks!!

Yup, I will be holding the special until tomorrow (your just in time) after that, the price will likely go up to $58.95 a month, with on/off specials thoughout the summer for $48.95

Once you have at least 1 license, all additonal licenses will be billed at the same price.

AlaskanWolf, are you actually a Cpanel distributor (with direct relationship with Cpanel) or are you reselling the licenses of a Cpanel distributor?

Sorry, but what does that have to do with us providing licenses? If we get it though a 3rd party or as a NOC distributor (which we are), and as long as we pay our bills, and our customers pay there bills, the issue is mute.
    Last edited by AlaskanWolf; 05-26-2003 at 11:16 PM.

OK... Please correct me if I am wrong. Your own company is not a direct Cpanel partner or distributor. The NOC or the ISP where you colo your machines (or some other NOC) is the actual Cpanel distributor.

That is all I want to confirm.

we are a direct Cpanel Partner, We just dont have our banner on their site yet

Question Any special offer right now?

Hi AlaskanWolf

I am looking at leasing an external license for our new Cape Town server in the next two weeks. Our choice lies between a monthly lease from FastColocation and an annual license directly from CPanel.net

Couple of questions:
    * It seems like your excelent sub $50 special offer has expired. The price advertised on your web site is still reasonable though. Can you go lower that this right now or do we have to wait for your next special offer?
    * Continuity of the CPanel license is of supreme importance for us. You TOS is not unreasonable, but the immediate termination on non-payment could be viewed as a bit harsh Would you be prepared take one additional payment in advance (like a deposit that is always covering the next month ahead) in case some monthly CC payment, for whatever reason, does not go through immediately.

Thank you for your response
    Stephen @ www.anno.com

Originally posted by AlaskanWolf
    we are a direct Cpanel Partner, we just dont have our banner on their site yet
    OK, your company (www-hosting.net) is a direct Cpanel partner. Is that correct?

For the (3rd?) time tandem, Yes, Web Hosting Network is a Direct Partner NOC with Cpanel

Re: Any special offer right now?

Originally posted by stefaans
    Hi AlaskanWolf

I am looking at leasing an external license for our new Cape Town server in the next two weeks. Our choice lies between a monthly lease from FastColocation and an annual license directly from CPanel.net

Couple of questions:
    * It seems like your excelent sub $50 special offer has expired. The price advertised on your web site is still reasonable though. Can you go lower that this right now or do we have to wait for your next special offer?

Its not likely we be offering sub $50.00 licenses anytime soon, This thread is about 2-3 weeks old (not sure exact date..) Currently license are now $60.95 per month

* Continuity of the CPanel license is of supreme importance for us. You TOS is not unreasonable, but the immediate termination on non-payment could be viewed as a bit harsh Would you be prepared take one additional payment in advance (like a deposit that is always covering the next month ahead) in case some monthly CC payment, for whatever reason, does not go through immediately.

Yes, you can do that

Thanks.
    Stephen @ www.anno.com

Alaskanwolf, we will have our new server ready next week. How long before needing a working CPanel license should we plcae the order with you?

Thanks.
    Stephen @ www.anno.com

Once payment is confirmed, and CCA Form is faxed, we get licenses setup within 24 hours

AlaskanWolf,

Is that offer still good you offered me last week? I couldnt find the thread until today

can you pm me the info i need to purchase it?

Sorry, the $48.95 licenses are no longer available. Current prices are $60.95 per month

Originally posted by AlaskanWolf
    with on/off specials thoughout the summer for $48.95
    Hi, If I get a license now for the 60, when they go on sale again, will I be able to get that price or would I be stuck at 60?

Thanks!

You are locked into the price you signup with. Aside from earlier posts, its not likely we will offer the sub $50 license in the near or far future, just because the costs and support required for each license.

If we decided to provide (near) $50.00 licenses, they will come with no support, simply meaning, we would not provide any level of support for any issues that arise on your server.
    Last edited by AlaskanWolf; 06-04-2003 at 06:22 AM.