Need to get rid of a few resellers who need adult hosting. Anyone interested?

Okay there are 5 clients all together. I would like to give them all do one person. They have been good clients and really are hassle free, they have all been on our servers for about 6 months and have only put in a combined 8 trouble tickets, can't beat that The agreement we had was basically, they used my server for cheap and I wasn't going to offer much support or fancy upgrades/customizations. Pretty much they were paying for my server so I gave them nice deals, here they are:

4 of them are on this plan
    -- 1 gig space / 10 gig bw = $7/month each
    All together = $28/month

1 is on this plan
    -- 10 gig space / 100 gig bw = $49/month

Total is $77/month

These guys use hardly any resources, the server they are on is Ensim 3.1 - 512mb/1.3celeron. Between them all, there is only about 12 sites setup, and their ACTUAL USAGE has been around 50 gigs of bw(monthly) and 2 gigs of space, average over the last 6 months.

None of them have ever spammed. Not in spews.
    Out of all their sites, only 2 use dedicated IPs.
    They all pay with PayPal.

Let me know if you are interested, if you want to "bid" on them, please PM me. If you need more information, please PM me with specific questions.

are you selling them because payapl will not accept payment for adult stuff now

actually no, im getting rid of the server

paypal has no clue why these people are sending me money actually, unless they contacted the buyers (which i doubt)

I would be interested, if they don't mind switching to Cpanel. I might even be interested in taking over your Ensim server. Email me with buyout price, etc. Thank you!

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Note: sorry I wasn't clear, I am asking for payment for these clients. PM me with monetary offers

I don't have PMs enabled, but I was asking what you want for these accounts and possibly the server. (buyout price) Email me if you're interested.
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Originally posted by 7thdesire
    are you selling them because payapl will not accept payment for adult stuff now
    PayPal's new rule about adult material does not apply to providing hosting services. As a host, you sell server space and bandwidth. Nothing adult about that. The act of providing Hosting services is neither adult or non-adult. YOUR CUSTOMER, however, is selling or posting adult material so if THEY need payment processing, THEY can't use PayPal. You, as a hosting business, are within the new PayPal rules.