DRAMS License For Sale

I have a fairly new (exactly 1 week old) DRAMS license up for sale to any party that is interested in the license. The license was bought for a domain registration website though the idea did not go as planned and the few people that were interested moved on to other projects.

The DRAMS license comes with all of the add-on modules. The normal pricing for such is priced at $95.00 on their website though I will be letting it all go for $20.00 off at a pricing of $75.00 for all.

Payments are to be made via PayPal, as above. Once payment has been made, I will contact DRAMS and alert them of the selling of the license and they will provide you with new download information so that you may obtain your licensed copy.

Any questions regarding this sale may be directed to my PM box or the e-mail that is in my signature.

This is not an auction, so the first one to contact and complete the transaction will get the license. Once the license is sold, a post will be made regarding such in this thread as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your time.

Regards,

What does the "Word Search" module do? If it is something I would want, I'll probably buy yours, otherwise I might just buy a bare install from them direct. I couldn't find any info on it on their site.

Edit: Also, are you sure you're ALLOWED to sell it and transfer the license to a different person and to different hosted URLs?

I am not exactly sure right off, though more information may be able to be found on their website (dramsystem.com). We installed the bare software though we did not move to install any of modules.

As for the selling of the license, this is directly from their support ticket response:

"You can resell your license if you wish. When you find a new owner, don't give them your download info. Give us their urls and email address and we will send them their own download info and install key"

If you would like to purchase the license, feel free to contact me and I will provide you with the PayPal e-mail.