High Quality Templates For Sale :D

Hey WHT,

To fund a project in development I'm going to be selling these 3 templates that we've developed recently. They are all completely unique(exclusive), and will never be resold.

All templates come with:
    -Full Rights
    -Customization (pm me for more info)
    -100% Error-Free html
    -PSD (Layered/Completely editable Photoshop Document)
    -All fonts, images, and files used
    -Future contact with the template developers to ensure satisfaction

When you purchase these, please allow us time to include all of your needs, we'll customize the page to your exact specifications.
    The previews are not 100% in size, so if you're serious about purchasing one of the templates and would like a full scale preview contact me via pm or by email. My email address is
    matt@pixelphase.net

Extras:
    -flash header/navigation
    -logo design
    -stock photography modification
    -other .. please state by pm or email

Please make real offers through email and pm, I'll keep this thread updated with the price of each template. They will be sold within 2 days, and no offers below $100 will be considered (for each individual template). The highest offer takes it home.

Template Previews

LINK: http://www.jensen-media.net/sales/

The template # label can be seen directly under the template.
    Please direct all comments, questions, or concerns to my email or pm inbox.

email: matt@pixelphase.net

Cheers,
    Matt Pecarina

those are either template monster templates or you took elements from template monster templates to make those

well

the library files from template monster are allowed to use in your work. i talked to one of the guys from there once.

Blackdog- This guy actually showed them to me when they were only half developed. They are not *************** templates, the ONLY thing that is, are the buttons, and I have formal proof that you can use the library they provide for your own templates.

PM me if you wish to see this.

Peace

those are very nice designs

Thanks for the comments, any questions please direct to me through pm or email. The buttons for template #1 were custom created by myself. Though on template 2 and 3 there is a single button used from the tm library. Thanks for the concerns guys. This is truly top notch work, all of the files are editable. These were going to a template store but were needed to raise money for advertising.

All of the gradients were left editable. Nothing is flattened it's all done via layer styles. If you're interested I can show you full scale previews. Submit offers via pm and email (getting tired saying it ) Thanks guys.

Matt

very nice....... I like #3.

aZonic, if you want to consider less then $100 please let me know.

I had an offer for $100, but it seems to have fallen through. I'll get back to you.

"...I'll get back to you..." - OK
    Best Regards,