want a reseller account on rackspace

Want a reseller account.

Is anyone selling space on a rackspace server?

Let me know,
    george

George,

Have you considered other redundant datacenters?

Have tried my NAC twice via 2 providers that host there.. but I cany say they are up all the time.. Once every 1-2 weeks the're down when my clients and I need to use the critical app hosted there.. and whene I hear rackspace server has not gone down for the last 2 years once, and when I hear rackspace is the rolls royce of hosting.. well from my app Iwant the best, but since I can afford a dedicated or be able to manage it, I am looking for shared on rackspace..
    you see in the forum mention there is no room for profit if someone shares space on rackspace, its not a competing issue here any more.. rackspace shared or reseller hosting get sold accordingly and user pays the premium. If he simple dosnt accept it, send him eslewhere.

So I am suprised so ones sells shared on rackspace from what I see..

/george

Here's one.

I have not used them yet, but plan to very soon. I have emailed them all times of the night and day over the past few months and have always gotten a quick and professional reply. Check them out:

http://www.spirithosting.net/

You have to email them for details concerning their reseller plans.

Hope this helps.
    Marcus

Cool

beat you to it WebSiteBuildIt
    nice guys..spoke to them.. and they've been very helpful

george

I spoke to spirithosting.net once.. response was within 24 hours I'm sure, but it wasn't paticularly fast.
    Have you Floble'd today?

they are located in the UK so time zone difference may have affected response time. The flash tutorials at http://support.spirithosting.net/ look very good. Service is a bit pricey though.