Cool AuctionName.com - For Sale!

Hi,

I developed this Domain Name Auction Site, AuctionName.com for a while, but due other commitments, I have no time to continue. I am willing to sell the site and the domain. (No Hosting Included - or if needed that can be arranged. PM for details.)

http://www.auctionname.com/

What you will get:

------

Domain - AuctionName.com, AUCTIONNAME.COM, auctionname.com

Domain expires 30th April 2004 and had 15,000 hits in April 2003.

Listed in major search engines. Free transfer to any account. Registered with RegisterFly.

------

Site - Full PHPAuction Pro Plus 1.1 source code

Developed site with a few members and a few auctions. I have taken time to create the theme in orange and create the logo and a banner. (All images, source code, files, databases included)

------

Could be much bigger, better and bolder with your creative touch. Has the potential to become one of the web's best domain name auction sites with your help. You could sell your own domains or allow others to register and post theirs too. You can make money out of 468x60 banners at the top of each page. Has the capability to become a great web resource.

I am looking for about $100 for the site and the domain (not a fixed price but I may exchange domains, templates etc for the package.)

You may also just bid for the source code or the domain singly. Payment by PayPal ONLY. I have the right to reject any bids. Please don't post if you are not bidding. To bid either PM or post here. Questions: PM or e-mail me at: sales@rmdesigns.co.uk

Have fun!

Ross

I have 2 potential buyers through WHT. Anymore will be welcome and we can talk about bids

Ross

Package has been sold! Good luck to the buyer!

Ross

selling phpauction Pro Plus is illegal

Ross -
    could you please pass me your customer login at phpauction.org (write me at webmaster@phpauction.org).

Selling phpauction packages (except Phpauction GPL) is illegal. If you are a regular phpauction customer you can sell your license of course but you can do it once.

We recently (and successfully) took some legal actions against some guys who were selling Phpauction Pro Plus and we will do it in this case also, if necessary.

The person who purchased it should know the license he/she purchasd is possibly not a legal license and that we will not offer support nor upgrade for it.

Regards,

Gianluca Baldo
    Phpauction

Originally posted by rmdesigns
    Package has been sold! Good luck to the buyer!

Ross