PlanetPayment???

Hi,

anyone had any luck reaching PlanetPayment?

I have tried to get a merchant account with them but they only seem to be an answering machine company. They won't respond to emails, they don't answer the phone, tried both a toll free from their website, and the other one. Plus phoned to Planet Group and got another number to try but that went to some private person that was not a Planet Payment staff.

Since I'm not located in US it seemed like a good idea to sign up with them, but guess I have to stick with Revecom

-Nordic
    " How many bits on a byte..? - Depends on the dog!"

I don't recommend them. We have/had an account with them and even after becoming a paying merchant with them their support didn't improve. I'm not sure I've heard from anyone who's thought highly of their service.

WorldPay maybe?

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Yes, I just wanted to hear if anyone had any success with them but I guess no one has, wonder they are still there.

Anyway, tried with worldpay but after almost two years with constantly sending new agreements to them I gave up.

So I guess Revecom will continue to be my choice

-Nordic
    " How many bits on a byte..? - Depends on the dog!"

I have been trying to get a hold of someone over at Planet Payment with some pre-sales questions but it is impossible! Does this company actually exist?

I called them up and the answer machine told me to direct all questions via email but they do not answer their email either.

Anyone know setup time on a Planet Payment account? Better still does anyone have the telephone number for their London office!
    Last edited by Fairlight; 07-11-2003 at 10:40 AM.

Originally posted by Fairlight
    I have been trying to get a hold of someone over at Planet Payment with some pre-sales questions but it is impossible! Does this company actually exist?

I called them up and the answer machine told me to direct all questions via email but they do not answer their email either.

Anyone know setup time on a Planet Payment account? Better still does anyone have the telephone number for their London office!

If you are having such difficult times now, why bother?

for hosting i heard e-onlinedata.com was good. i also heard wellsfargo is good, and merchantesolutions.com which is partnered with verisign.

whats better authorizenet.com OR verisign.com?

If he's looking at Planet Payment he's probably outside the US so authorize.net is out of the running, as is verisign I believe.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

PlanetPayment must be one of the worst companies in the world. I've tried to reach them via mail serveral times within 6 months without any answer at all.

I'm using ModerBill and PaySystems and I really need a gateway that supports recurring/batching transactions with ModernBill! I would prefer Authorize.net, but as I live in Sweden I can't get an account from them.

PaySystems is quite good if you donít need this, but they havenít answered my e-mail regarding a non valid chargeback from a customer. It was one month agoÖ Iíve send them a few reminders, but still no answer!

Best Regards,
    Henrik Lundin
    Last edited by COH_Henrik; 01-07-2004 at 11:08 AM.

Related Posts from theWHIR.com