Geolocation load balancing and routing

We have a software product that we are expanding and are deploying to multiple datacenters. We are looking at doing global geolocation load balancing and routing. Ideally at the DNS level.

• US EAST
    • US CENTRAL
    • US WEST
    • ASIA
    • EUROPE

I've starting looking at the various solutions and I am at a point that I could use some recommendations.

Alan Woo, alan [@] ne.com.sg
    = NewMedia Express Pte Ltd (AS38001)
    = IP Transit, Colocation & Dedicated Servers in Singapore | Hong Kong | Tokyo | Seoul | Jakarta |
    = Singapore Speedtest speedtest.sg

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyTree View Post
    Ideally at the DNS level.
    http://www.dnsmadeeasy.com/

@HoneyTree Are you looking for any software solution that feature DNS failover and load balancing or you are going to do this yourself? I do not understand what are you looking for?
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

Neustar, DYN, and DNSMadeEasy are some of the usual suspects for Anycast DNS services, and all of them should be able to provide some form of global load balancing. The first two appear to currently have better geographical coverage.
    ASTUTE INTERNET: Advanced, customized, and scalable solutions with AS54527 Premium Performance and Canadian Optimized Network (Level3, Shaw, CogecoPeer1, GTT/Tinet),
    AS63213 Cost Effective High Performance Network (Cogent, HE, GTT/Tinet)
    Dedicated Hosting, Colo, Bandwidth, and Fiber out of Vancouver, Seattle, LA, Toronto, NYC, and Miami

Thanks. We landed on Zerigo. Happy so far, I'll post a review after a few weeks.