WebHostPower.com domain + AMAZING hosting design = TURNKEY HOSTING COMPANY.

Hello,

I am selling the WebHostPower.com website.

Main page
    Sub-page

This includes the webhostpower.com domain, full design correlating to the 'powerful' domain, text, and over six sub-pages! PSD's included!

Start the bidding at $260.

no clients?
    MrWatchDawg
    Http://www.tech-critic.com
    tccom@tech-critic.com
    AIM: MrWatchDawg

Hi,

The domain is not functional. Nor has it ever.

Everything is already completed except the initial and most fundamental steps of any hosting business; Marketing, payment gateway, etc etc.

o ok nvm then
    MrWatchDawg
    tccom@tech-critic.com

Aren't we being a bit naive Mr. WatchDawg.

A full hosting site, with all content provided for $260. Yet you ask if clients are included? Average hosting plan purchased is $10, with six months of revenue that is a $60 per client average purchase price. So, perhaps a bit of a ridiculous request/question?

Nonetheless, Good luck though in your search.

Originally posted by DomainPrince
    Aren't we being a bit naive Mr. WatchDawg.

A full hosting site, with all content provided for $260. Yet you ask if clients are included? Average hosting plan purchased is $10, with six months of revenue that is a $60 per client average purchase price. So, perhaps a bit of a ridiculous request/question?

Nonetheless, Good luck though in your search.
    Smooth sales pitch... all over a simple question!

It discourages the sale.

Thereafter his post, members believe deals like this (with clients) actually occur. When they don't. Therefore I simply stated my reasoning why such is an irrational question.

I was not rude.

as far as being a irrational question I did not think so! You know why? Because if you had clients I would be much more interested and I was interested in this layout and everything you guys had and was going to bargain but now seeing how you are I am doubting my decision.

Also when you sell stuff expect questions like these? Its kind of like saying when a n00b goes to the local computer story to buy a sony and asks does it come with a hard drive? Sure it may be a stupaid question for some of us but for that guy its something that he didnt know and now he does...

So just a advice for you when you try to sell things in the future and that is to have a positivie attitude, and expect questions like there also dont expect everything that you post on WHT to be actually sold!

Also looking at your post count you are just a total n00b. Looks like you only came here to sell things and make money. There actually some of us who come here to enjoy interesting conversations.
    MrWatchDawg
    tccom@tech-critic.com

Actually DomainPrince, he isn't making you lose customers, you just lost them yourself. If you would have taken his question like an honest, caring professional, people would have seen that and liked it. Instead you were a bit rude and almost conceited, which lost you customers when on the other hand you could have made a quick sale. Being a bit naive aren't we?

Lay off. He is simply trying to sell a website and domain. In his initial post, it did not say he was selling clients. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything. If he wanted your input, he would've asked. In the sticky posted in the advertising forum, it states: Anyone found to be intentionally "trashing" another's ad will be suspended as we see fit WITHOUT warning.

The Advertising Forums are not a place for you to critique one's ad.
    E-Mail: Matt@Harbus.Net

Also looking at your post count you are just a total n00b. Looks like you only came here to sell things and make money. There actually some of us who come here to enjoy interesting conversations.
    Using post count on a Internet forum as a reflection of ones knowledge is absolutely ridiculous. Segregate by one's grammar, overall informativeness of a post, but do not use post count as a form of member validation. In addition; If I am here for commercial gain, what difference does it make? No secret, I am a businessman. Since when is coming here, and not conversing a character flaw? Get it together. What are you 15?

Instead you were a bit rude and almost conceited, which lost you customers when on the other hand you could have made a quick sale. Being a bit naive aren't we?
    Where are these customers? 99% of WHT is encompassed with web hosting resellers (and or designers) who have as many clients as fingers on my left hand. This was merely an attempt to reach the 1% of users who can allocate a budget slightly over their moms weekly allowance for cutting grass.

Thus, I am far from naive. Their was no sale to be made. MrWatchDawg had not intentions of buying. Regardless of clients being included. He'd bargain to the point of no sale, intentionally. Just so it seems he really was interested. No time for games. Live up to your name all bark & no bite.

DomainPrince, your post counts only increase if you post in the Main Forums. This forum is considered part of the Advertising Forums. His posting count has no reflection on his knowledge.
    E-Mail: Matt@Harbus.Net

Their was no sale to be made. MrWatchDawg had not intentions of buying. Regardless of clients being included. He'd bargain to the point of no sale, intentionally. Just so it seems he really was interested. No time for games. Live up to your name all bark & no bite.
    Are you one of those people who knows everything before hand? how did you know that I was not going to buy it from you? I honestly did have some intentions of buying stuff from you because I myself own a graphics design place and on top of that do hosting. Dont believe me then dont but who cares.Anyways this topic is just a waste of time because arguing with fellow's like you who think who know everything is useless so Good Bye and Good luck with your sale!
    MrWatchDawg
    tccom@tech-critic.com