* Lnc-hosting is good

I don't know about their windows uptime but I have a linux reseller account with them for 1 month. Uptime is great there's no downtime for me last 30 days. I'm happy now and starting to move my clients over.

Re: Lnc-hosting is good

Originally posted by designer2003
    I don't know about their windows uptime but I have a linux reseller account with them for 1 month. Uptime is great there's no downtime for me last 30 days. I'm happy now and starting to move my clients over.
    I hope your standard is much more than 30 days uptime. I think it is reasonable to expect uptimes much greater than 30 days.

Also, when you measure uptime, there are different things which can be measured. Server uptime is one thing, but the thing that matters is the "service" uptime.
    Last edited by idologicJeff; 05-13-2003 at 01:46 PM.

please explain the difference

Originally posted by HostMaker
    please explain the difference
    A server can be up 99.9% of the time, but apache (a service) could be up 50% of the time.... obviously you would want your webpages served and not just have a server you can ping

hope I make sense (it's late)
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx