Exclamation -->MeltedPixel Layout Sale<--

MeltedPixel is having huge Layout sale!
    With prices ranging from $5 to $100, any budget can buy a layout!

Info
    - ALL layouts are sold only once, with all exclusive rights.
    - ALL layouts come with the the .psd ONLY (unless other options below are chosen)
    - Any customizations can be done for $20 per template.
    - Slicing and coding the main page can be done for another $25
    - We will not accept any trades for hosting, domains, etc..
    - The watermarks will be removed from the layout upon payment.

Layouts:
    ------------------------------------------
    Layout 1
    $25.00
    Click Here to View the Layout

Discription
    Originaly made as a design for layout for a Virtual Airline, this layout can however be transformed into a design for any other site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layout 2
    $20.00

Discription
    This layout was designed for a company called "Elythium". However, the layout was not used and is currently up for sale.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layout 3
    $15.00

Discription
    Very simple layout design. Would be great for a personal portfolio, blog, or hosting website.

Layout 4
    $90.00

Discription
    Very colorful layout. This is a great layout for a hosting company, or any other professional business for that matter.

Layout 5
    $70.00

Discription
    This is the layout that was going to be used for the upcoming design community "PixelStructure". This layout, however, is not being used and will not be used in the future.

Layout 6
    $10.00

Discription
    This is a very simplistic design made for a Admin panel. This could be used for a Cpanel skin, blog site or anything else you could think of that would suite this layout.

Layout 7
    $50.00

Discription
    This design has a glossy and smooth feel to it. Could be used for just about anything.

Layout 8 l SOLD
    $35.00

Discription
    Made for a gaming website, this layout was never sold. This would also be a great layout for any type of gaming clan.

Layout 9
    $20.00

Discription
    This design was entered into a contest. This would make a great website for any Extreme sport.

Layout 10
    $15.00

Discription
    Very simple website for a hosting company.

Layout 11
    $5.00

Discription
    This makes all the other simple layouts look advanced! This is the old version of DynamikMedia, which is currently up for sale.

Layout 12
    $50.00

Discription
    This was the layout for MeltedPixel itself. This is a very professional layout that could be used for just about anything, ranging from a hosting to blog site.

Payment Options
    I will accept just about any form of payment, but I would preffer to use Paypal or Checks.
    Please use the contact info below if you wish to use another method of payment.

Contact info
    If you would like to purchase one of these layouts, please contact me using the following methods:
    Email: info@meltedpixel.com
    AIM: Please email me, and I may give you my aim address if needed.
    MSN: meltedpixel@msn.com

I want to thank you for your time and intrest in these layouts.
    Thank you,
    MeltedPixel

(Note: I do not want to comments on the layouts (only if they are good ). I dont want to see this thread filled up with people saying the prices are to high/low or the design quality is bad. If you wish to state this, please Email me.)
    Last edited by MeltedPixel; 05-13-2003 at 10:12 PM.

Some very nice templates there, makes a nice change

Thank you

they don't work for me...i want to see them!!

They should be working, that is very odd.
    I see them here.

Layout 8 l SOLD