With a 99.99% uptime, PremiereHost.net provides you exceptional service. We promise great quality hosting that will exceed your website's needs. Our site is managed by a wonderful staff who is willing to dedicate their time in helping you out as much as possible. When you contact us, you will be surprised at how fast our staff attends to your needs. You will be dealing with someone who has plenty of experience in the field of hosting.

View the packages we offer at http://www.PremiereHost.net/reseller.html !

WEBHOSTING TALK OFFER! Use the promotion code "50Sale" when ordering (without quotation marks) and get any package for half the price for the first 3 months!

All Packages include:
  • cPanel/WHM
  • Create your own Private Nameservers
  • Cloudflare
  • Softaculous
  • FrontPage Extensions
  • Remote Database Access Connection
  • PERL Modules
  • Backup Manager
  • Quick Support
  • Rocket Site-Load Speeds
  • Ad-Free

Payment Plans with absolutely no hidden costs:
  • Basic Reseller Hosting payments as low as $10/month!
  • Premium Reseller Hosting payments start from $12.50/month!
  • Unmetered Shared Hosting at $15/month

Our Client Testimonials
  • "The host is very reliable with almost no downtime and good at support requests. They tend to resolve the issues or support requests pretty quickly. Their plans are budget friendly too."
  • "I have to say out of all the hosting services I have used (GoDaddy, Host Monster), I find Premiere Host the better choice. Being a recent graduate the prices are great for me and the service is phenomenal. The interface is very powerful and easy to use, tutorials provided; and if I need extra help there is help when I need it, and these people know what they are talking about!"
  • "I've been with PH now for only a few days, but I can truly say that they've been a great help. The staff is courteous and always willing to help out, and the cPanel is filled to the brim with great features. I will continue to use them in the months and years to come."
  • Ever since my first day of using PremiereHost to host my personal portfolio, I have received nothing but great help and offers. From the get go my invoice was waived for a month until I got my funds together, and since then I've had no problems. As far as I can tell my site has been up 100% of the time I've been with them, and there have been no other technical issues either. The one time I did have to contact support, they replied almost straight away and gave me exactly what I was looking for!
  • Well a few weeks ago i seen Premierehost advertising so i thought id give them a try i thought it looked pretty good but didn't know anything, i was able to get a good deal from the support team and went on to buy it so far i have had amazing support, uptime and services i currently have had no downtime at all and hardly any problems, the features are unreal lots of new features added to cpanel to make your site a success!

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions regarding PremiereHost.

Thanks
PremiereHost.net