Cool Looking to buy shared hosting customers

Have you considered selling your business or your shared hosting customers? We have been in business for 16 years and are one of the oldest web hosting companies around. We are actively looking to expand and are interested in your shared hosting customers.

We're a US company with cash on hand, and we will pay a fair price. Please send me a PM if you would like to discuss your company and we can evaluate to ensure we would be a good fit for your customers. We are mainly interested in other high-quality shared hosting customers, but may take a small mix of other services if needed. "Unlimited" hosts and average shared hosting package pricing below $4/mo need not apply as this does not fit our business model. Thank you.
    Superior Host LLC - Quality Web Hosting since 1998
    We really do support you like no other
    Secure, ultra reliable hosting
    Website Maintenace Plans and a Personal Level of Support

offer

I have clients with turnover of 33 000$ per year for sale. contact me in PM for more details.

cant pm me

Yes its new account: email me to: 7internist@gmail.com

Hello. I have about 20 shared cpanel clients that average $7.95/mo - 2k/yr. Mostly Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.x and a handfull of plain old html sites. Currently running PHP 5.3 for compatibility to give some of the older sites a chance to update to newer versions. I've granted free time on all accounts this past month and this coming month, so everyone is up to date and ready for fresh billing without the confusion of prorating. I'll look for PM or email. Thanks.
    PJ