Can a user for a /user site have Admin ability?

I was wondering if it is possible to create a www.domain.com/user1 site and have the user1 mange it?
    In other words user1 would be able to get a control panel, and control the site at www.domain.com/user1 and a set of emails/users at that domain name too.
    Any control panels that allow this?
    Does Ensim?

With ensim the user and their /~username directory they would have the ability to ftp files into that directory and setup email aliases, responders etc from the /user control panel. That is about as much as you can do with the user control panel.

The /admin is for the site administrator which allows them to setup all the functions of the site such as setting up users and giving them permissions to ftp, ssh etc and all other sites administrator tasks.

well in CPanel, you can creat subdomains and sub ftps accounts with login and pass and you can make emails like name@subdomain.domain.com
    You need Cpanel for that though
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

yeah it can be done.. I think your just talking about doing a sub-domain type thing. Basically, say your WHM is for yourdomain.com, you can create a new account putting in client.yourdomain.com and that would create a Cpanel account and all for your client without the need for a domain. I am sure that is too obvious, probably not exactly what your looking for.

RasnCain, ya, I have considered those things with both Ensim, and Cpanel. Both Ensim, and Cpanel can do the subdomains of sub.domain.com. By making a site as a sub causes all the emails to be at sub1.domain.com, and sub2.domain.com.....sub2200.domain.com, and this just is not good.
    The customers want a site at www.domain.com/theirusername, and want emails to be at www.domain.com, and not at subNUMBERNNN.domain.com.

Does anyone know of any panels that allow this?

Or is there a way to make this happen with Ensim, for example?

Need some programming to do it.

Ya, programming.... :-(

Ya, that is the impression that I have gotten. For example it can be done with Ensim, and you spend a thousand or two on development. >:-((
    It has been suggested to me that even thirty thousand dollars may be needed to do the task. Unlikely, if overseas programmers are used.