Soladrive Review, 5/2012 to present

I recently sold my site hosted on soladrive due to lack of business. In the two+ years I was with them, on a managed dedicated server, they were great. My site was difficult to migrate over there -- it's quite complex -- and actually had to be rolled over from two servers onto one, which they did very skillfully. During these years with them I ran into occasional issues not of their making, like being hacked or being blacklisted because of a lazy IP association by an antivirus company, and they were extremely helpful. In fact, they had responsive tech support going almost 24/7 in my experience.

The true test of a hosting company is when you leave, and I was a bit nervous about this because of bad experiences before when leaving hosts. Actually they were incredibly gracious about this shutting-down process and generously gave me and the site's new owner plenty of time to move this complicated site over to his own server. That impressed me even more and solidified my feeling that if I was staying in online business with a successful site I would be staying with soladrive. It was an extremely good experience.

It's great to see a good review of them. Their website's design looks nice as well.
    HostWithLove.com - World Class Hosting Personalized - 9 Locations Across 4 Continents
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated and Dedicated Servers
    cPanel/WHM | CloudLinux | JetBackup | LiteSpeed | MariaDB | SpamExperts Outbound Filtering
    Locations: Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Quebec, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Singapore and Sydney

Feels good to read a positive review from a happy client. Keep up the good work.
    Crypracks.com | Premium Bare Metal Servers at Budget
    Powerful Dedicated Servers and VPS servers | Instant Setup
    Quote ? - Sales @ Crypracks.com

Hey Blake, thanks for the kind words and review. The 2.5 years working with you were great and its sad to see things did not work out for your business and as a result losing you as our customer. However we wish you all the best and hope one day you will return with your next business endeavor!
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Server Solutions
    Specializing in Managed NVMe VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

Always great to see customers take time say nice things about their providers when they've been treated well. Keep up the good work SolaDrive!
    [ IncogNET LLC ] Privacy By Design [Liberty Lake, WA][Kansas City, MO][Allentown, PA][Naaldwijk, NL]
    [ Web Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names | VPN | Censorship Resistance ]
    Services provided in the United States and Netherlands with privacy and freedom of speech being our top priority.

Quote Originally Posted by blakekr View Post
    I recently sold my site hosted on soladrive due to lack of business.
    Lack of business, lack of need. It happens.

I try to always tell the host that "it's not you, it's me". (And unlike a woman, I actually mean it!)
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

It's great to hear how supportive they were even when you were leaving. I'm sure you'll be back with them in the future as needed.