Reseller account for sale

I have a reseller account at dathorn.com for sale. Sounds crazy for me to "sell it" like this but there are two great features that I have on this account with dathorn.com that they DO NOT offer any longer!

1) Adult content allowed
    2) Overselling

ping 66.230.226.73

Neutelligent

The space is 2G space and 30G bandwidth

I have also already approved the sale via dathorn.com's owner, Andrew.

PM me with questions or concerns!

i don't get, can't you cancel? i thought cancelation is effective the moment you put out a ticket?

Perhaps he wants to recoop any monies he laid out for dathorns account... Andrew is quite blunt about the fact he doesn't give refunds, atall.

No, you guys are missing the poing and making stuff up as you wish. If you would stop and think....OBVISOUSLY this is an OLDER account. I didn't JUST buy it and now trying to get rid of it. I bought it a long time ago.

The bottom line is that it's for sale. If you are interested and need answers, PM me, just as it originally says!

uhhh, Why else would you want to "sell" the account, but to get part of your money back?

uhhh, so your saying that andrew does give refunds? Better check your facts again!

are you selling any customers with it?

Oh, did I say that Andrew gave refunds? Humm.... I didn't think so! Maybe instead of you tring to be an ass on my post, you should learn to read and analize what you have read.

The bottom line is that it's for sale. If you are interested and need answers, PM me, just as it originally says!

You are obviously NOT interested so please stop your posts.

No, no customers. Just the rights to the account.

FYI... I was directing my original post at phisholay. You then wanna over react and say were both making things up as we wish. Gessssh dude, I only offered a sensible explanation. No need to flip your lid over it!

I read quite well, and comprehend just as well. If anyone's being an ass... they'll be posting a reply to this one that's deragotory in nature, instead of being civil about it!

Quote from Andrew in regard to refunds:
    andrew - 04/24/03 @ 08:41 PM CDT
    "IMPORTANT NOTICE: *All Payments To Dathorn Internet Services Are Non-Refundable* "

That should pretty much stand for itself with no further explanation of the "rules".

humm.... I guess that is why I had a refund from him once before, right?

Are you saying that ALL rules are set in stone? Or are you smart enough to know that some rules can be bent, especially by the person that makes them?

what the hell, everyone shutup and let someone buy this thing, how much money, and how long is left in the account?

Originally posted by ruad
    what the hell, everyone shutup and let someone buy this thing, how much money, and how long is left in the account?
    If you are interested and need answers, PM me, just as it originally says!

lol, good work, I was trying to re-hijack the thread

Originally posted by ruad
    lol, good work, I was trying to re-hijack the thread
    Thanks! It was much needed! LOL!

I don't understand why it's not easily understood by all...

He is selling the account and not just shutting down because:

1) The account allows overselling - something you are not allowed to do within current account guidelines, but because this account is older and grandfathered, you can do it if you own it.
    2) The account allows adult content - same as above.

I have seen many great reviews of Dathorn's service here on WHT so to me it makes sence to offer this to those who would like to be a Dathorn reseller but need/want the features offered with this account. If you sign up for a new account now, they are not allowed.

Good luck with the sale!

(NO, I am not affiliated with Dathorn or the thread starter in any way. Just thought I would give my take on this apparent lack of ability to read and understand why it's being offered)

GEEZZZZ!!! THANK YOU TWOAT!

This account has things that you simply can not get any longer....and Dathorn is a good provider. Do a search here for them and see for yourself.

Originally posted by twoat
    so to me it makes sence
    You did mean "sense" right?

Originally posted by shoney
    You did mean "sense" right?

I'm sure you've made a typo of a single character before too