Raq4less.com - Needs a site Re-Design

I think it's about time to give Raq4less a Major Facelift. Our current website design is getting a little "stale"

SO.........I'm looking for a Talented Designer with FRESH ideas!

The Template / site design should still be centered around the Cobalt Raq theme (Colors, images, etc..etc..).

Please don't respond with the generic "look at my portfolio" suggestions. I'd like to see a "mock-up" link posted here or sent via email.

Size = 800x600
    Timeline = Right Away (Finished product by Mid July?)
    Budget = Open to discussion, please include quote via private PM

** Our previous site design contest ran last April, and a designer was selected from the many talented submissions. I'd like to do the same this year.

Previous Site Design Contest - THREAD

Would this involve a new Logo as well?

Originally posted by ruad
    Would this involve a new Logo as well?
    Most likely "Not". Although I'm not closed minded, if I see something "Better", I would change the logo too.

would you prefer we make the whole site or just a template ? I'd like to know how much time this project would take so I can run it through my schedule.

Originally posted by HostMaker
    would you prefer we make the whole site or just a template ? I'd like to know how much time this project would take so I can run it through my schedule.
    I would prefer a "Main Page" and a "Template Page" that would allow us to update the rest of the site ourselves.

Hi,
    Just wanted to let you know I was working on a design.
    You can see what I have now at http://www.bossvision.com/promo/templates/raq4less/

Although Im still working on it, you can see the direction in which im going.

Thanks,
    Jeff Roldan

I know I did your current site but that was some time ago. I have drastically improved since then.

I will see what I can come up with now

Originally posted by BossVision
    Hi,
    Just wanted to let you know I was working on a design.
    You can see what I have now at http://www.bossvision.com/promo/templates/raq4less/

Although Im still working on it, you can see the direction in which im going.

Thanks,
    Jeff Roldan
    I like where your going with this.
    It's clean, simple, yet functional. It has lots of potential.

I don't like 95% of the templates posted here on WHT because they all tend to have HUGE graphics at the top. Often as much as 75% of the computer screen on a 800x600

Originally posted by R. K. ****
    I know I did your current site but that was some time ago. I have drastically improved since then.

I will see what I can come up with now
    I thought you dropped of the face of the Earth.
    Where you been?

I can't wait to see your ideas!

http://www.vpixel.net/portfolio/hosting/index.html I can change images if needed..
    AIM: AtonexCOM