looking for NEW reselling host

I want to start hosting reseller biz. My current host offer WHM/CPanel yet there is no signup/domain registration/payment automation.

At the early stage, I don't want to invest too much money on Modern Bill or WHM AirPilot.

What I want is a script than can do the following:-

when the customer hit the "signup" button, he will go to
    page 1) radio button with checking domain avalilabilty input box (don't have to be able to register) as I will register for them later) and radio button of domain transfer with URL input box

page 2) choose hosting plan and billing intervals

page 3) fill in all sort of personal information for hosting and domain registration

page 4) summary of all information and amount involved for payment

page 5) button leading to payment processing agent like paypal..etc.

That script don't necessaily has the ability to merge with CPanel as my hosting offer individual CPanel for my customer already.

Or are their any reseller plan in the market that offer these kind of automation for their reseller. If yes, I will quit my currest hosting and join the one who can offer all these features. I know H-Sphere can do these but I find it complicated to config...wondering is there any alternative in the market?

Thanks

That is about exactly what modernbill does, If that is what you are looking for I think thatis your best choice. The only other way than purchasing a billing script like modernbill would be to design one yourself which would not be too hard if you have some coding skills.

Modernbill also offers a lease program for hosts where you can lease the license at 50, 100, 250 etc clients and just upgrade when you need too.

Complete Reseller System

Hello futop,

Some reseller control panels other then H-Spear have these features built in, Hosting Controller 2002 supports autosignup and auto billing.

Maybe you should put this in the Requests forum and hosts that offer this type of service can give you some offers.

Rob
    ResellerChoice.com

Thanks guys.

Will go to host request forum

Some of our resellers have setup phpManager (www.phpmanager.com). You could make a few modifications to do a whois on the domain.

Clientexec

futop,

I'm new to all this, and recently started out as well. I just purchased ClientExec, from http://www.clientexec.com and I say it's exactly what you are looking for. The price is $99 and the guys working on the software are always improving it. It's a fairly new software, so it's not integrated with WHM or Cpanel yet, but they are working on that. What it does:

It checks for Domain availability
    Allows user to pick a certain type of client
    Allows user to enter personal info
    Allows user to select package
    Allows user to select monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually billing
    Allows user to pay by check, paypal, paysystems, 2checkout, and several other merchants.
    It also transfers the info from the signup page to the CC processor.

I won't post the url to my site, but it's in my profile if you would like to see exactly what it does. You can even actually attempt to sign up with my site, but DON'T click submit to pay.. lol

I think it suits my needs perfectly, and the cost is not bad considering some of the others.

I replied to your PM futop. I forgot to mention what it doesn't do. I suggest registering with their forum and ask some pre-sales questions. They respond quickly, and very helpfully.

At the moment, it doesn't auto-install clients into WHM or Cpanel. They are working this into the next build.

It also doesn't support re-curring billing which really isn't that bad for me, as most of my clients pay by check. I just got a paysystems merchant account for backup, and for those not local. They are also working on this feature in the next build as well.

They work diligently on the upgrades, and take into consideration customer suggestions. They have a forum dedicated to impovements and suggestions.

I like the option that with one click of a button you can generate invoices and it will send them to the clients. If they paid by CC or merchant, it gives them the link to login and pay. Some don't like the idea that they have to log in, but that will be changing soon.

Hope I answered your questions, and I'll be glad to help you install, setup, or whatever you need if you need help.

I do not work for Clientexec, nor do I get anything for this. I like thier product, and for small hosts starting out, I think it's reliable and cost effective and shows a great deal of future enhancements. I've heard horror stories of others is why I stuck iwth Clientexec, nothing but good from what I heard about them.

Is there a per year price for this?

Any word on Plesk integration?
    Derrick Lee Bradshaw, Sr.
    CEO Bradshaw Consulting Inc.
    www.bradshawconsulting.com

From what I can remember, it's $99 for a lifetime license, and includes 1 year of updates and 6 months of support.

Hope thats what you were asking for.