Talking $1+ Domain Name LOTS: Webmaster/Sales/Gambling ETC.

Various lots of h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d domain names to bid on, sorted by catagory:

TIME - WEB - SALES - STOCK - GAMBLING

Post your bid(s) in this thread per lot you are interested in. Start-out price per lot is a measly $1. Bid per lot you are interested in, in this thread, mentioning the Lot#(s) plus your Bid amount(s). Each lot also has a 'BuyItNow' (BIN) option, which are only valid untill a certain $ amount has been reached; see each lot for the specifics.
    On Friday May 16, 12pm GMT this acution will end, after which I will check who has/have placed the highest bid per lot and contact those winners. Exception: If anyone wins a lot beforehand by doing a BIN, then that person will be contacted shortly after that.
    Oh, and no bid-retractions, please!

Payment = PayPal (VERIFIED accounts with CONFIRMED home- or business-address only!)

No transfer fees required, unless your registrar would charge you some. Transfers will be super-fast and definitely fee-free if you have, or will set up, an account at NameCheap.com!
    Know that this is not the only place online I am listing these names, so you will be competing with others 'elsewhere', such as various forums etc. In case someone over 'there' has placed a BIN at approx. the same time as you did here, then I will check the exact time for both and the one that was just a bit earlier in his/her BIN will get to buy the domains.
    I reserve the right to disregard offers from bidders with very few posts here and/or negative 'feedback'.
    All the domains were regged July 24, 2002.

Lot 1: TIME / BIN $45, valid untill highest bid for this lot is $40 or more
    D-A-Y-S.com
    W-E-E-K.com
    D-A-I-L-Y.com
    T-O-D-A-Y.com

Lot 2: WEB / BIN $45, valid untill highest bid for this lot is $40 or more
    H-I-T-S.com
    R-A-N-K.com
    C-L-I-C-K-S.com
    O-P-P-O-R-T-U-N-I-T-Y.com

Lot 3: SALES / BIN $60, valid untill highest bid for this lot is $55 or more
    B-U-Y-E-R.com
    E-X-P-O-R-T.com
    I-M-P-O-R-T.com
    P-R-O-F-I-T.com
    P-A-R-T-N-E-R.com
    I-N-D-U-S-T-R-Y.com
    W-O-R-L-D-T-R-A-D-E.com

Lot 4: STOCK / BIN $60, valid untill highest bid for this lot is $55 or more
    B-R-O-K-E-R.com
    E-S-T-O-C-K.com
    S-H-A-R-E-S.com
    C-O-M-M-E-R-C-E.com
    E-C-O-M-M-E-R-C-E.com
    P-O-R-T-F-O-L-I-O.com
    S-T-O-C-K-B-R-O-K-E-R.com

Lot 5: GAMBLING / BIN $35, valid untill highest bid for this lot is $30 or more
    B-O-N-U-S.com
    C-R-A-P-S.com
    W-I-N-N-E-R.com

CHEERS!
    Rob

Can I purchase just one D-O-M-A-I-N?

Hi epowerhost,
    Thanks for your inquiry.

Originally posted by epowerhost
    Can I purchase just one D-O-M-A-I-N?
    Yes*, but not one from the above post, because on all 5 lots there have already been bids (not here, mind you) so I can't withdraw any domains from 'em.

*I'd be happy to PM/email you a list of my 'other domains' I have available at good prices (& all are NON-hyphenated), if you are interested. Just let me know! (That offer stands for other interestees, too, of course!)

CHEERS!
    Rob

$1 each lot then
    email: daniel@shutmeup.com
    aim: cooldan134
    site: esmarthost.com

I would like a list of you "other" domains aswell please

RM

I think I PMed you, haven't gotten one back, could you send the domain list (others)?

Arrow

Hey,

Sorry to keep you all waiting. All of you who PM'ed me, and also of course Shox and rmdesigns that requested my list in this thread:

The list I was gonna supply you with is no longer 'valid', as I am about to sell quite a few of the names on it. Which is good news for me, of course, but at the same time it means I will need to update my list now first, before I can send it out; weeding out the names sold, adjusting (= lowering!) the prices on the various names still available, plus I also want to add some new names to it, names that haven't been sent to anyone on this forum yet!

So, in two days I will definitely send you my updated list. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your -I hope - patience.

CHEERS!
    Rob

P.S. Meanwhile, inquiries for the forthcoming list are still welcome, I will then send you one when it's ready on May 13th. Promise!

OK, various 'goodies' in this update.

First of all, my new domain list should be ready in a few hrs and I will then contact the people that were interested.

Second, here are the CURRENT highest bids on lots 1-5:
    LOT #:
    1: Current high bid: $10
    2: Current high bid: $5
    3: Current high bid: $10
    4: Current high bid: $10
    5: Current high bid: $10
    (Mind you, none of those high bids are here, tske tske )

Third, I am adding a LOT #6:
    Lot 6: ASSORTED / BIN $60, valid untill highest bid for this lot is $55 or more
    H-I-R-E.com
    T-I-P-S.com
    T-O-U-R.com
    A-C-R-E-S.com
    E-A-R-T-H.com
    S-H-O-W-S.com

OK, back to work here!

Later!
    Rob
    Last edited by anno_domaini; 05-16-2003 at 03:26 PM.

OK, finally.... My list is ready! Phew... All domains included are (temporarily priced) $12 domains!

And I decided to post it on-line, instead of emailing it to people that requested it. That way, it can be kept up-to-date real easily, which is easier for everone to keep track. So, you may go HERE.

And of course... Don't forget to bid on these w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l hyphenated name-lots from this thread!

CHEERS!
    Rob
    Last edited by anno_domaini; 05-14-2003 at 10:20 AM.

Auction has ended. Nobody from this forum won, sorry!
    Last edited by anno_domaini; 05-16-2003 at 03:23 PM.

Where did you end up selling it at?
    email: daniel@shutmeup.com
    aim: cooldan134
    site: esmarthost.com

Originally posted by Daniel141
    Where did you end up selling it at?
    PM with requested info sent!

And, WHT'ers, you may wanna check my current WHT domain name offers HERE; names will be added on a regular basis.

CHEERS!
    Rob

t-h-o-s-e a-r-e c-o-o-l d-o-m-a-i-n-s. g-o-o-d l-u-c-k

Exclamation

Thanks! Not sure if you meant the hyphenated ones (which did get sold) or the long list of cool names as found HERE

Anyway, I now have a few more hyphenated-name lots for sale (no bidding necessary):

One lot of choise for only $10!
    Two lots for only $18 total
    Three for $25
    Four: $34
    Five: $42
    Six: $48
    All seven: $52! (That's 24 names in total!!)

All prices INclude transferring 'em to a NameCheap.com account (free/easy to set up if you don't have one!).

Post the LOT# plus SOLD here in the thread for each lot you want and I'll be in touch!

Lot 1:
    J-A-N.com ('January'. Also the most popular Dutch guy's name. Same as John in English.)
    F-A-M.com (Family)
    N-E-T.ws

Lot 2:
    F-I-L-E-S.com
    H-O-U-R-S.com
    P-R-O-M-O.com
    P-R-O-M-O-T-E.com

Lot 3:
    P-L-A-Y-E-R.com
    P-L-A-Y-E-R-S.com
    M-O-N-T-H.com
    R-E-W-A-R-D.com

Lot 4:
    E-N-T-E-R.com
    S-I-T-E-S.com
    D-O-T-C-O-M.com
    A-D-D-R-E-S-S-E-S.com

Lot 5:
    C-O-P.com
    E-N-D.com
    G-O-V.com

Lot 6:
    S-I-R.com
    Y-U-M.com
    A-R-E.net

Lot 7:
    G-E-N.com
    G-E-N.net
    E-X-P.com

CHEERS!
    Rob
    Last edited by anno_domaini; 05-23-2003 at 11:35 AM.