Looking For Banner Advertising

Hello everybody.
    Add-Link Network is a pay per click search engine and a web hosting company.
    We want to advertise our services via 468x60 banners. We can pay via CC or PayPal.
    Please post the offers here with the following info:
    1. Url to your stats
    2. CPM Prices
    3. CPC Prices
    4. How long your site has been online
    5. Your location and age
    Note: No adult web sites please!
    Thankful in advance!
    Last edited by add-link.net; 05-10-2003 at 07:19 PM.

Hey there, maybe we should talk. Please contact me via aim Nicarlo1 or email nicarlo@strykenet.com. Hope to hear from you

Hello, I have visited your site, and it looks very "content-busy", probably the most detailed PPC search engines I've seen so far.

Well, I manage www.TheWorldJournal.com Network, which is the only and the largest Student Media Network on the Internet, serving 120-130 thousand people every month! We have established ourselved as a unique medium between those who love writing and those who love spending quality time online. We have given great opportunities to people, as well as attracted lots of talent. We never did and never will use pop-up advertising and our users know that. For all this the loyalty level of our visitors is very high. And since we are careful with who we partner, all our traffic (comes from Search Engines and Directories) are almost hand-picked.

Our full Media Kit may be found at (with demographics, prices, etc):
    http://www.theworldjournal.com/advertising.htm

Don't mind the prices - they are negotiable and we're flexible. We also can offer 468x60 banners in combination with 120x600 skyscraper.

Now, back to the questions you've been most interested in:

1. Our Webalizer statistics are secured by the control panel, but we may, upon request, make screenshots of them. On average we serve 4200 unique daily users. Many of our clients have always believed us because the performance of our ads is quite strong. We expect to grow up to 6500 dailies by 2004.

2. CPM may start as low as $1 (if you would want combination of both banner standards for better performance). If you only prefer 468x60 banner, we won't go lower $1.95 CPM. (For work & effort involved and quality of users reasons).

3. CPC starting $0.45. (Depending on the banner the rate can go either up or down).

4. Since Fall 1999. Yeap, a big history here.

5. The majority of our staff is in Montreal, Canada, including myself. But we have writers reporting from all over the world. I'm a third-year business student at John Molson School of Business at Concordia University.

If you have any questions or you'd like to know more, you can either PM me or e-mail directly at artashes@theworldjournal.com

Best Regards,
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Site: Stickysauce.com

1. No Public URL to stats, sorry. Just check Alexa, 13,500 ranking. (150,000 visitors/month, 1.25M page views/month)
    2. $2 CPM
    3. $.30 CPC
    4. 2 Years
    5. Indiana (soon Florida), 22 (soon 23)

Can do other stuff besides just banner as well. Ads will soon be delivered through a Spinbox server.

Site: www.HandPhones.info

1. More than 3000 unique a day (more than 100,000 unique for the month of April), with high ranking in major search engines. Stats by eXTReMe Tracking. Screenshots of Webalizer statistics upon request.
    2. & 3. Sorry, no CPM or CPC, just one fixed price giving your site the maximum exposure.
    Exclusive main page banner at $50/mth (or $60 on all pages within the site)
    Non-exclusive main page banner at $30/mth (or $40 on all pages within the site).
    4. Since Oct 2001
    5. Singapore. Currently in Queensland, Australia doing postgrad degree.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
    PageRank :: http://www.pagerank.net
    █ Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Social Media | Link Building

http://www.*************.com
    1. Alexa ranking 69,000 ( we can show you stats privately )
    2. http://www.*************.com/rates.html
    3. starting at one cent.
    4. 10 months
    5. NJ

Thanks to all that replied to our post.
    We will choose advertising company really soon.
    Anyone else?