WANSecurity is pleased to announce the opening of four new locations at Munich Germany, Osaka Japan, Sydney Australia, Baltimore Maryland. Call for pricing!!!

WANSecurity – Fully Customizable Dedicated Hosting Solutions!

Test your ping and download speeds from kc.speedtest.wansecurity.com!

The Deals

WANSecurity is excited to roll out our new 2014 BYOS (Bring your own storage) offering, enabling customers major cost savings on high capacity storage needs!!! See below for more information.

Xeon L5520 x2 72GB RAM 299$/mo $79/mo. with coupon WHT0313 Due to Limited Quantities, Call for Availablity!!!
Order Here!

• Green Data Center
  • Xeon L5520 Dual Quad Core 2.26 GHz
  • 72GB DDR3 ECC
  • 1TB SATA or 4xBYOD Bay
  • 2.5TB BGPGenius Premium Blended Bandwidth
  • 1G FDX Port
  • CIDR /29 IP Allocation
  • Dedicated (Always on) IPMI with Virtual Media Included (Install your own OS support)
  • Remote Reboot Included

Xeon X3220 2.4GHz$115/mo $55/mo. with coupon WHT0440
Order Here!

• Green Data Center
  • Xeon Quad Core 3000 2.4 GHz
  • 4GB DDR2-667 ECC
  • BYOD
  • 1G FDX Port
  • CIDR /29 IP Allocation
  • Dedicated (Always on) KVM over IP with Virtual Media Included (Install your own OS support)
  • Remote Reboot Included
  • LIMITED QUANTITY

Xeon L5420 x2$155/mo $59/mo. with coupon WHT3055
Order Here!

• Green Data Center
  • Xeon L5420 Dual Quad Core 2.5 GHz
  • 8GB DDR2-667 ECC
  • 240 G SSD and 250 G HDD
  • 1G FDX Port
  • CIDR /29 IP Allocation
  • Dedicated (Always on) KVM over IP with Virtual Media Included (Install your own OS support)
  • Remote Reboot Included
  • LIMITED QUANTITY

✔✔✔ The BYOS offer is a unique best-in-class, first of it's kind offering for the discerning customer which enables immediate benefits in both ROI and growth potential by creating a significant savings in their dedicated hosting costs. The majority of our customers are long-term customers who continue to grow with WANSecurity. After analyzing the needs, usage and monthly service fees associated with their requirements, we developed this to help our customers ROI. Typically the average customer sees anywhere from a 25 to 35 percent cost savings within the first 6 months by utilizing this service.

✔✔ How does it work? --- Send in the disks and/or raid cards that you'd like to use in your WANSecurity dedicated server, and we'll install them. All new dedicated servers provided by WANSecurity have 4 hot-swap drive bays which are available to be used per your requirements. You'll have BIOS level access to the console through either iLO, IPMI, or KVMoIP, with support to install your own OS and configure your disk arrays in whichever way suites your needs.

✔✔ Caveats --- Due to the complexity and overhead in inventorying, data security management and remote-hands time related to installing and managing customer disks, we do not offer a facility to return the devices to the customer. As stated, this service is for the discerning customer who is familiar with WANSecurity and our commitment to the highest levels in quality of service. Customers who take advantage of this service are transferring ownership of any device used in this offering to WANSecurity, Inc.

✔✔ Specific details and requirements below

✔ WANSEC provides any-time remote-hands services to replace failed disks for the customer
✔ Failed Disks conforming to the DCL (Disk Certification List) are replaced at the cost of WANSEC
✔ Failed Disks not on the DCL are the responsibility of the customer
✔ It is the customer's responsibility to understand any compatibility issues which may arrise
✔ Devices provided by customer for use with the BYOS service become the property of WANSEC

Disk certification requirements list

✔ Hitachi, WD Caviar Black, Seagate Barracuda
✔ 32MB Cache, or 64MB Cache
✔ 7200 RPM
✔ Disks must be SATA and not PATA
✔ Disk must be in the 3.5" form factor
✔ Low power, low RPM ERC (TLER or CCTL) RAID enabled can be substituted for these other requirements

Hardware Raid Card Compatibility List

VMware Raid Card Compatibility List

✔ Adaptec 2405
✔ Adaptec 31205
✔ Adaptec 31605
✔ Adaptec 3405
✔ Adaptec 3805
✔ Adaptec 5405
✔ ICP 5045BL
✔ ICP 5085BL
✔ ICP 5125BR
✔ ICP 5165BR

✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9240-8i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260-16i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260-4i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260-8i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260CV-4i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260CV-8i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260DE-4i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260DE-8i

XenServer Raid Card Compatibility List

✔ MegaRAID SAS 9240
✔ MegaRAID SAS 9260
✔ MegaRAID SAS 9271
✔ MegaRAID SAS 8708EM2

Hyper-V Raid Card Compatibility List

✔ Adaptec 2405
✔ Adaptec 31205
✔ Adaptec 31605
✔ Adaptec 3405
✔ Adaptec 3805
✔ Adaptec 5405
✔ ICP 5045BL
✔ ICP 5085BL
✔ ICP 5125BR
✔ ICP 5165BR

✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9240-8i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260-16i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260-4i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260-8i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260CV-4i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260CV-8i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260DE-4i
✔ LSI MegaRAID SAS 9260DE-8i
✔ MegaRAID SAS 9271
✔ MegaRAID SAS 8708EM2

All deals in this ad are reserved for new customers only!

Why should you host at WANSecurity?

FEATURES!

• Friendly and helpful support staff, WE CARE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS!
  • 100% Network and power availability SLA
  • All services monitored by our 24/7/365 NOC
  • Free technical support to all including non-managed customers
  • Provisioning completed within 48 hours, often same day*
  • High Security Standards, Practices, and Procedures
  • Dedicated KVM/IP, or IPMI port included on all Dedicated Servers
  • Remote Switched Power with API included on all Dedicated Servers
  • Server class motherboard and chassis, no desktop or tower systems
  • Best IP transit available on the planet (see IP TRANSIT below)
  • Highly customizable order system (see options listed below)
  • Solar power assisted Green facility available
  • Datacenter Services available in San Fransisco, Los Angeles, Kansas City, Houston, Ashburn, Baltimore, Tokyo, Germany, and Sydney.

IP TRANSIT!

We have been studying and monitoring global internet traffic patterns and protocols for years, and have gone to great lengths to bring you the absolute best IP Transit available. We get your data across the globe in the most reliable and efficient way possible, and with the lowest latency. The following is a list of our IP transit providers that help us accomplish this:

• Above.net
  • NTTA
  • TW Telecom
  • Hurricane Electric
  • Cogent
  • Qwest (Century Link)
  • Level3
  • United Layer
  • Unite Private Networks
  • NTTJ
  • KDDI
  • USEN
  • Equinix SPIC

OPTIONS!*

Free CPanel with all Managed plans
Choose from these Control Panels

• Kloxo
  • cPanel/WHM
  • cPanel/WHM + Fantastico
  • DotNetPanel Standard
  • Parallels PLESK

Choose from these Managed and Supported Operating Systems

• Citrix XenServer 6.1
  • VMware ESXi 5.1
  • CentOS 6
  • Debian Squeeze
  • Ubuntu Server 12
  • Open SUSE 12.3
  • Redhat Enterprise Linux 6
  • Fedora Spherical Cow
  • Windows Server 2012
  • Windows System Center 2012
  • Windows Server 2008 - Web Edition
  • Windows Server 2008 - Standard Edition
  • Windows Server 2008 - Data Center Edition
  • Windows Server 2008 - Enterprise Edition
  • Slackware 14
  • Open Solaris
  • Solaris 11
  • OpenBSD
  • NetBSD
  • FreeBSD
  • Dragonfly

We also provide Specialty Hosting

• OS X Leopard Server
  • OS X Snow Leopard
  • OS X Lion

Find out about other customizable options from our website or by contacting our sales team directly:

• Storage Devices
  • RAID Controllers
  • Chassis Size
  • IP Addresses
  • Bandwidth
  • Geographic Location
  • Uplink Port
  • Control Panel
  • Data Backup
  • Firewalls
  • Dedicated Switches
  • Managed Services

*additional charges may be required

Who are some of the verticals which use WANSecurity and why?

• VoIP Providers

A number of VoIP customers continue to choose WANSecurity to grow their business because of its highly reliable, low latency, and solid networks.

• Video Streaming Services

Video streaming requires extremely reliable network connectivity, fast dedicated servers, large storage arrays. A major streaming video services provider has recently increased its revenue by 60% by switching to WANSecurity Hosting; you can be the next success story! Other features include protected CDN, with GeoIP DNS support.

• Game Software Developers / Game Server Providers

Game software developers and Game Server providers choose WANSecurity because of our low latency and QoS customized services for these customers. For example, In 2010 WANSecurity hosted over 120 Game servers globally for a well known game software developer, serving a Massively Multiplayer Online Game. A number of other companies providing game servers continue to grow their business on top of WANSecurity networks.

• Virtual Private Server Providers

Our largest customer base are companies who provide Virtual Private Servers, and VPNS Servers whom have desired to enter the global market. Based on our in-depth knowledge of virtualization technologies, dedicated server hardware, reasonable and tiered bandwidth pricing, low latency transit to all major continents and inexpensive address space upgrades, these customers continue to expand their offerings on WANSecurity infrastructure.

• Development Studios

Software, media, and marketing development studios use WANSecurity Hosting because of the managed services we offer. Some favorites of these types of customers are clustered databases, load balanced web farms, subversion and git automated deployments, development, test, staging and production environments, 24/7 on-call support with dedicated account management, email, DNS, Sharepoint and other group-ware collaboration systems.

• Non-Profit Organizations

We have special discounts available for Not For Profit 901(c)(3) customers.

• Manufacturing

Manufacturing companies choose WANSecurity because of our Sun/Solaris support, custom software development, hardware, gauge and event monitoring and alerting expertise. We are also chosen because of our on-staff technical engineers who have a working knowledge and understanding of the needs of manufacturers using robotics, machinery, and chemical treatments.

Other industries include

• Governments / Municipalities
  • Domain Registrars
  • SSL Providers
  • Web Hosting Providers
  • Software Developers
  • Database Administrators
  • Students and Scientists
  • Investigative Researchers
  • Search Engine Providers
  • Security Analysts
  • eCommerce Applications
  • SEO Companies

Related WANSecurity Services:

All WANSecurity Hosting customers have unfettered access to WANSecurity, Inc's full suite of Data Center products and services:

*We guarantee two business day provisioning time after customers have completed our fraud prevention process and their orders are approved. In the process, all customers are required to provide proof of identity either via personal or business ID, and comply with our ToS and Hosting Agreement. We do not allow spammers on our network, and this process is part of that deterrence.

Speedtest sites:

LA.speedtest.wansecurity.com 199.47.192.239
KC.speedtest.wansecurity.com:199.47.196.240

Test Files:

http://kansascity.speedtest.wansecurity.com
http://losangeles.speedtest.wansecurity.com
http://sanfrancisco.speedtest.wansecurity.com
http://tokyo.speedtest.wansecurity.com
http://gunzenhausen.speedtest.wansecurity.com
http://baltimore.speedtest.wansecurity.com

Questions? Custom Orders? sales@wansec.com

Phone +1 213.785.7800, Option 2

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

WANSecurity – When Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability matters.
hands down best dedicated server offers in the industry…