2checkout & PaySystems for multiple websites

Maybe this question would look stupid, because I'm a newbie.

I'm going to start a e-commerce website. I also plan to start 2 more website in future. My question is, if I sign up for an account with any of this two payment processing system, can I use the same account for all 3 of my website, or I should open separate account for each website? I will be the owner for all three, so I prefer one account for all my e-commerce websites.

Hi,

I am using 2Checkout.com & Paysystem services are still under my review. You can operate 1 account with all your 3 web sites but it is not recommended by these companies since 2Checkout.com gives facility to enter only one web site URL in Sellers area. When your customer comes from xyz.com site, he/she will see abc.com on Order form.

I also wants to facility to have more than one web site for a single account or atleast facility to transfer funds between 2 accounts.
    Dinsol.com Web Hosting Since Year 1999 Open Running Stable
    Social Media Optimization & Marketing Services with World Class Quality
    www.dinsol.com

I have asked paysystems about this. You can set up multiple sites under a single account only when the sites are selling similar items. You *cannot* sell services on one site and products on another. For this you would require a separate account.

Don't use PaySystems altogheter. Unless you're getting a LOT of money per month (therefore they get a LOT of it too) they'll be rude and slow with support and they always seem to blame their customers for database problems.

...Just my experience

Don't use PaySystems altogheter. Unless you're getting a LOT of money per month (therefore they get a LOT of it too) they'll be rude and slow with support and they always seem to blame their customers for database problems.

...Just my experience
    Can you please tell us in details, what kind of data base problem you faced with them? I would like to know, your experiece in details. As I told, that I am considering Paysystem.com as a alternative.

Thanks.
    www.dinsol.com

We allow you to use your 2checkout license for multiple websites. The problem, as stated above, is that the orders themselves, go thru 1 site.

What a number of our Vendors do is call the 'main' site something generic, that will not look out of place for orders from another site(s).
    TomD
    Director - Business Development
    tdenman@2co.com
    www.2checkout.com

Hi TomD,

Can you please clarify in more details, your following statement.

What a number of our Vendors do is call the 'main' site something generic, that will not look out of place for orders from another site(s).
    Also, I have noted that some of your Vendors, accept Credit card details on their web site and submit the payment transaction manually on 2Checkout.com system. While FAQ on your web site says that this is not acceptable by 2Checkout.com. Can you please tell us whether its wrong or not?

Thanks.
    www.dinsol.com

do any of these commerce sites offer a bulk discount if one were to set up separate billing to keep things simple?

Originally posted by alilphsyc

...Just my experience
    Funny had the Exact same horrible experince!!!

Hence why I went to 2co, haven't had 1 issue since and love it
    Regards,
    Eric