hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : Help On Host Searching

Forum Jump

Help On Host Searching

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2000, 07:59 PM

Question

Hello,
I have about 5-10 domains I want to host. Of course, I don't want to pay for each one. I see other dedicated hosting plans, but I think they are a little too much for what I need. I just need around 400MB with about 15GB of data transfer. All would have subdomains, 10+ FTP Accounts, telnet access, CGI/PHP support, and atleast 15 POP3 accounts per domain. Maybe with root access.
If anyone could help me, please do . Thank you VERY much and would really appreciate your help and support.

------------------
Raul Gonzalez http://www.wrestlinggamer.com

Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2000, 09:38 PM
Web Hosting Master

Hi Raul,

if you don't want to go with a dedicated solution than you might start looking for someone to share a dedicated server with. Prices are pretty reasonable and the good thing is that it's scalable, which means that if you all of a sudden need to host 10 more domains than you won't have to look for another solution. You can just add them to your dedicated server.

If you search around you can find a reasonable dedicated server solution.

As for actual webhosting companies, I don't know who to recommend for your needs.

------------------
"I AM!"

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Western Digital Suffers Prolonged My Cloud Service Disruption Web Hosting News 2014-04-05 08:49:58
Host Alive Listing 2014-04-21 10:32:00
CSC Acquires Melbourne IT Digital Brand and Domain Services Unit for $157.3M Web Hosting News 2013-03-12 16:31:44
How Web Hosts Can Capitalize on the Social Media Marketing Craze Webinars 2012-10-25 17:45:41
UK Cloud Host Cyber Host Pro Acquires ColdFusion Host Yetihost Web Hosting News 2012-08-15 11:18:39