Unhappy Need Windows Host, and need your help

First I was thinking of Assiva, No I see they were down and taking money from customers and not giving them an account.
    Now my next option was LNC-hosting. Is there any other good and relaiable hosts out there?
      0 Not allowed!

I mentioned in another thread a company called tokios.com. We've only used them for a few months, but their servers are quick and their support has been excellent to date. We researched them here on WHT when we were looking, and they seemed pretty good from that perspective too. FWIW...
      0 Not allowed!

http://www.****.net

We are using ****.net. Their support is fast and friendly actually. Server uptime is good. Furthermore they offer unlimited domains for only $25.00. Where can you find elsewhere. Forget about assiva, server uptime is up and down always.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: http://www.****.net

Originally posted by samkong
    We are using ****.net. Their support is fast and friendly actually. Server uptime is good. Furthermore they offer unlimited domains for only $25.00. Where can you find elsewhere. Forget about assiva, server uptime is up and down always.
    as far as i'm aware your not a customer with assiva, so i'm not sure on what you base that. one server did experience problems, the response being to up the ram and rebuild all software.

And who, pray tell, has the money been taken from but no account created? Firstly there is no unaccounted for money, secondly if we've taken money from somebody i would assume they would probably want to talk to us about it, and we have not been approached by anybody regarding this.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft
      0 Not allowed!

samkong, they may be a really good provider. It's just a shame you have to promote your own company under another username.
      0 Not allowed!

Question

So anyone else have any experience with Assiva?
      0 Not allowed!

Check exa-bytes.com, i am using them since december, great uptime, quick support
    rami
      0 Not allowed!

Take a look at http://www.hostonce.com.
      0 Not allowed!

Very good - directory listing denied!
      0 Not allowed!

*Edit

Mod's please remove, This post was made in error.

Why when I select to delete a post It tells me I don't have permission?

Rob
    ResellerChoice.com
      0 Not allowed!