Singlehop reseller issue

Hi All,
    We are VIP customer of Singlehop, we was started business with sinlehop from 2010. We was happy with singlehop service and support.
    Now we have face a problem, but still it is not solved and they stop our accounts. now we can not login leap3. we cannot contact with our sales manager.
    The problem is our clients can not login there tandem account, they can not reinstall there VM cannot create any VM. Our all of clients stop using singelhop server without any notification, as we can not give any notification about the issues. it was middle of august 2014. then we have request the 3 servers that we was resell. but sinhlehop was not cancel the server, because we did not paid august month server. we was request we will pay later, because we lost the clients for tandem and the clients was not paid us, because we can not provide support and service to our clients. we can not force to our clients, because we believe it is our faults. we was open ticket to resolve the tandem issue, but still the problem is not solved.
    Singlehop forcing us to paid the server bill, we told, please allow us time to recover our business loss. then we will send the money. it will be about $500 . singlehop and our business relation last 4 years and each month we pay more then $2500, but they can not help this critical situation. We was ask management help, but there accountant people does not help to contact with management. also we can not reach to our sales manager. Today we see we can not login leap3, we was called to support, they told us there is issue, so please contact with sales. at this time what should we to do? we do not understand. Please tell us, how can we resolve this critical issue with singlehop?

It isn't singlehop's fault that you didn't gather the money. Take a loan or something and continue your business.

singlehop control panel is not working, if we can not use the server, is it our fault?
    We cannot use there server due to there reseller control panel bug.

Quote Originally Posted by irfan-EyHost View Post
    Hi All,
    We are VIP customer of Singlehop, we was started business with sinlehop from 2010. We was happy with singlehop service and support.
    Now we have face a problem, but still it is not solved and they stop our accounts. now we can not login leap3. we cannot contact with our sales manager.
    The problem is our clients can not login there tandem account, they can not reinstall there VM cannot create any VM. Our all of clients stop using singelhop server without any notification, as we can not give any notification about the issues. it was middle of august 2014. then we have request the 3 servers that we was resell. but sinhlehop was not cancel the server, because we did not paid august month server. we was request we will pay later, because we lost the clients for tandem and the clients was not paid us, because we can not provide support and service to our clients. we can not force to our clients, because we believe it is our faults. we was open ticket to resolve the tandem issue, but still the problem is not solved.
    Singlehop forcing us to paid the server bill, we told, please allow us time to recover our business loss. then we will send the money. it will be about $500 . singlehop and our business relation last 4 years and each month we pay more then $2500, but they can not help this critical situation. We was ask management help, but there accountant people does not help to contact with management. also we can not reach to our sales manager. Today we see we can not login leap3, we was called to support, they told us there is issue, so please contact with sales. at this time what should we to do? we do not understand. Please tell us, how can we resolve this critical issue with singlehop?

Was it managed or unmanaged? What can you tell us about the exact problem that happened (what Singlehop told you).
    Aside of that, Singlehop also makes costs on running your servers.

As zemaitis says, you should really figure a way to do the payment, otherwise singlehop will shut you down, and you'll even lose more clients. But only if you wish to stay with Singlehop. If you think you won't be able to get the money for the payment, just try to contact other hosting company's and see if they will do it on a longer term (which I don't think because of the fraud).

Complex situation, and alot of work to do for you.

Please let me know the answers of my questions above.

- Dennis
    RELIABLE VPS's - VPSslim.com - Located in the Serverius datacenter NL • INSTANT Setup!
    HostSlim EU | Shared hosting - Reseller hosting - Virtual Private Servers - Dedicated Servers - Streamhosting | Instant Setup | 24x7 Support!|

I do not think this is all of the story

Singlehop won't lose a business which create 2.5K monthly, this was your fault you did not cancel the servers within the time in their TOS ?

What did they exactly tell you after you told them you can pay it later? If you can not login into your leap3 it might be suspended

If this was really only Singlehop fault, you have to search for another company and move on.
    Are you looking for dedicated server providers, colocation services, IP Transits?

Contact me asap, with more than 10 years experience in the market, I can recommend you the best choices

I absolutely agree with Mark-Hall about that this can't be the entire story.

You probably had ticket contact with them, can you copy + paste it for us?

That way we can see for ourselves what the contact has been between you and Singlehop, and also make better solutions probably.

- Dennis
    RELIABLE VPS's - VPSslim.com - Located in the Serverius datacenter NL • INSTANT Setup!
    HostSlim EU | Shared hosting - Reseller hosting - Virtual Private Servers - Dedicated Servers - Streamhosting | Instant Setup | 24x7 Support!|

I'm sure Dan pop in here and take care of your issue.
    Respectfully,
    Mr. Terrence

It is not managed or unmanaged issue. Singlehop have dynamic server.
    If we buy a dynamic server for our clients, our clients can create VM (VPS) form tandem account. If our clients cannot login there tandem account, then the server is fully useless.
    our clients can not login tandem on august month, so the server was totally useless for our clients.
    We was able to login my account yestarday and we are trying to contact by ticket, but we did not response yet. but today we see we can not login our account.

But the previous ticket contact, can you give us those details?

Since you probably have had contact with them through ticket, since you could tell us the story from their side.

Please provide us of this information.

- Dennis

As we can not login our account, I can not provide the message.

Did you contact with them when you faced issue with their leap3 panel?
    ExonHost - In Business Since 2009 - 24/7 Real Support | Multiple Locations
    █ NVMe SSD | cPanel | LiteSpeed - Accelerate Your Website, Maximum Performance!

We was open ticket for the issue.Still they did not solved the issue. the last message of the ticket is "Development is still working on this matter."

Quote Originally Posted by irfan-EyHost View Post
    As we can not login our account, I can not provide the message.
    I am sure you are getting a copy of all messages on your email
    Are you looking for dedicated server providers, colocation services, IP Transits?

Contact me asap, with more than 10 years experience in the market, I can recommend you the best choices

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-Hall View Post
    I am sure you are getting a copy of all messages on your email
    Agreed, I'd imagine the tickets are in the control panel and the users email...but maybe I'm wrong.
    David Byrne | Dedispec, LLC.
    Affordable Dedicated Servers | Storage & GPU Servers | Web Hosting | Colocation | West Virginia, Missouri & Texas
    www.dedispec.com - sales@dedispec.com