Hello and thank you for your interest in our Reseller Hosting Services!

Let us introduce ourselves. Ethernet Servers was founded with two goals in mind - to provide secure and high availability hosting solutions. We provide cPanel Shared Hosting as well as Linux VPS Plans. Our aim is to not to be as financially successful as possible - we much prefer to offer hosting that we're proud of and would use ourselves. Customer satisfaction is something we care greatly about. In the hosting industry, a "best" provider doesn't exist - however we do our best to keep standards as high as possible.

Are you ready to experience rock-solid web hosting?
If you are, you've come to the right place! There's one things that drives us to do what we do every day, and that's putting a smile on your face - we take great pride in the services we provide. You don't need to sit around or wait hours to get started, all hosting plans are set up instantly setup so you can get started right away! To sweaten the deal, if you have a website hosted elsewhere, we'll move all your data to us - free of charge. Not that you should need to use it, but we offer a 60 day money back guarantee too.

Our carefully configured Intel machines use the industry leading LiteSpeed Web Server, along with CloudLinux for the ultimate blend of performance, stability and security. All of this leads to one result - a website which doesn't just load fast, but loads fast around-the-clock. We don't like slowing you down. Unlike some providers, we're not a "one trick pony", our services are scalable meaning your hosting can grow as your website does. There's no catches, no tricks - what you see is what you get. If you need help or have a problem, our UK based staff are ready and waiting to help.

Not convinced? Here are a few comments from our customers:
"It has been around 10 days and I am extremely happy with my decision to move my website to Ethernet Servers (ethernetservers.com) and would recommend them over all my previous hosts" - full review
"I don't know about the reseller hosting of ethernetservers, but their shared hosting is better than 10-15 well known hosting companies I used in last 8 years. Their servers are super fast" - full review
"Try ethernetservers dot com. They are good" - full review
"Loving the service so far Hope you start offering some good deals on dedicated in the near future" - full review
"I'd like to put in a good word for the following 'budget' but stable hosts (1GB RAM below $10/mth) - EthernetServers.com...George (@ ethernetservers) is the owner (or one of the owners) - I chatted with him via the live-chat at his site - very nice and friendly guy" - full review
"You can use ethernetservers.com . You will like them so much because their support is 10/10. And their vps plan have many discount price" - full review
"I tried to find a lot of service to help me face with my source, but i can't find, until today, i found it. That is Ethernet, with me, they are very ardour, fast, friendly... I come from VietNam but they don't care, they just care about support for customer till they sastified, and one of them are mine" - full review
"I've been with EthernetServers for 4 month now and have never had a problem with them. server works verry fast and there was no downtime. 100% Uptime. support is also every day online and time for ticket responsere are under 10min. best shared hosting provider i have ever used! recommended." - full review
"I must say, great plans and of the charts support. They helped me out big time and answered even my foolish questions. So big thumbs up for your quality services, fair prices and awesome support team ! " - full review
"Need hosting? Checkout @EthernetServers They are fantastic." - full review
"Thanks for the prompt and awesome customer service. You guys rock." - full review
"You guys rock. So far I am super happy. I have not seen my pages load this fast in years. Also the prices are so affordable." - full review
"this is the 5th host I have tried in some 14 years and easily the fastest + best value **RECOMMENDED**" - full review
"I solved my hosting need by going to ethernetservers dot com....Very happy with the speed and service so far" - full review
"For unmanaged VPS I recommend EthernetServers." - full review
"All I can say is that I fully expected to be waiting for days before this is done as per my experience with other cheap type hosting accounts but this was handled very quickly and in a polite professional manner. All replies were written in a clear concise way, in good English and they, most importantly, addresses every point I raised in my ticket" - full review
  • Overselling Enabled
  • Private/Custom Nameservers (fully white-label by default)
  • LiteSpeed Web Server
  • cPanel Control Panel (STABLE Release Tier)
  • Softaculous Premium Script Installer (Hundreds of free 1-click install software packages)
  • CloudFlare CDN 1-Click Install
  • Daily Backups
  • FREE Migrations (cPanel to cPanel)
  • FREE & INSTANT Account Activation
  • Symlink Protection, mod_security WAF, CageFS, ClamAV Virus Scanning
  • IonCube, SourceGuardian & Zend Guard Loader Functionality
  • CurlSSL, GD, Gettext, Mbstring, Mcrypt, PDO, TTF Support & more!
  • Personal & Caring Support, 7 Days a Week
    Choose from one of two locations - Maidenhead, UK or Buffalo, USA
  • 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • White Label / Unbranded Name Servers
  • Daily Virus & Malware Scans (Linux Malware Detect & ClamAV)
  • Free SSH Access (on request)
  • SSL Encrypted cPanel & Webmail Access
  • PHP 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 & 5.5 Available
  • Ruby on Rails / Ruby Gems Support
  • SPF & DKIM Support
  • Remote MySQL
  • Logaholic, Webalizer, Analog and Awstats Logs
  • Spam Protection - SpamAssassin, Spamcop & Spamhaus RBL Filtering, Razor2 & DCC Engines
  • Price match (contact us to discuss)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Reseller One - ORDER NOW
  • 15GB Storage
  • 1,000GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 25 cPanel Accounts

---- $6.95 Monthly ----

Reseller Two - ORDER NOW
  • 30GB Storage
  • 1,500GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 50 cPanel Accounts

---- $12.95 Monthly ----

Reseller Three - ORDER NOW
  • 50GB Storage
  • 2,500GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • Unlimited cPanel Accounts

---- $17.95 Monthly ----

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

• Do you have a test IP? We do! USA: 199.188.100.18 | UK: 95.154.207.77

• Where are your servers located? Our US Hosting Servers are in the ColoCrossing Buffalo, NY data centre facility. Our UK Servers are in the iomart Maidenhead data centre facility.

• Can I upgrade or downgrade my package at any time? Yes, this can be easily done via our billing portal

• I've paid for my reseller hosting plan, when will it be set up? All plans are set up instantly, assuming you pass our fraud checks

• Do you provide a money back guarantee? Yes, we provide a 60 day money back guarantee

• What payment methods do you accept? We accept payment via Bitcoin, Unverified & Verified PayPal accounts as well as MasterCard/Eurocard, Visa/Delta/Electron, Discover, American Express and Maestro.

• Can you move my data if I decide to upgrade to a VPS later? Yes, we can do this free of charge assuming the VPS is running cPanel, the license of which must be purchased from us

• Do you offer Dedicated IP addresses? Yes, Dedicated IP addresses are available at $2.00 per month.

• Do you offer white label name servers? Yes, we do - by default all plans are set up with our white-label nameservers

• What kind of security precautions do you have in place? There's a lot, to name a few: minimum password strength requirements to stop weak passwords being used, CloudLinux with CageFS and SecureLinks along with daily malware/virus scans of all cPanel accounts and if a disaster does strike, we store off-site backups of all cPanel accounts which are created daily

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Thank you for your interest in our services and we hope to see you joining us soon!