Question Looking for a $50/m solution to host both Plesk 12 and Zimbra 8.5

Hello all, hopefully I can find some clarity here.

I'm a small freelancer who basically hosts his own sites, dozen or so key and a bunch of smaller landing pages. Minimal traffic really. I also develop Wordpress sites for my clients sites on the server.

I've been looking to shift away from my bloated Thunderbird email app into Zimbra 8.5 however finding a hosted plan that keeps up to date with versions online has proven difficult.

Currently I'm with Futurehost running Plesk 12 on a VPS SSD plan at about $50/m, however I'm not allowed to partition that drive to install Zimbra.

To me it doesn't make sense to spend another $12-15/m to pay a Zimbra host account elsewhere. I would like to run both Plesk 12 and Zimbra 8.5 from a single hosting account at around or less than what I'm paying now.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

I used to have a partitioned VPS at EuroVPS. The issue is the architecture for VPS keeps changing, and some disallow partitions these days. That's one host you can ask about it.

Personally, I hate partitions.

You do know that partitions generally cannot both be web facing, right? I'm guessing some sort of dual IP setup may be required. You'd be better off with two VPS to be honest. $15 monthly for a quality setup email is a bargain.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Partitioning is usually not possible. As the OS installed in the non-booted partition is not running.
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts

Zimbra can eat memory very fast. I don't understand why you talk about partition. How it could help you? If your VPS based on KVM or XEN you could setup VPS inside your VPS. That's easy and will help you completely separate apple from bananas. OF course you need at least two dedicated ip address.
    TK Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR

Note though that adding another virtualisation layer will most likely impact your server's performance.
    Xonova Hosting Ltd
    Premium Shared & Reseller Web Hosting
    Apache® 2.4 + NGINX® + Varnish® Cache
    PHP v5.4, 5.5 & 5.6 + MariaDB (MySQL) v10.0

You should not install Plesk and Zimbra on the same server. Zimbra requires its own server installation for various reasons. You will need two VPS servers at minimum.
    ❄️❄️❄️ HOSTBLIZZARD.COM --- 100% Canadian Hosting Provider ❄️❄️❄️
    • Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Cloud Hosting • VPS Servers • Domain Names
    a division of Sheernox Technology Group

As everyone suggested, It would make sense for you to get 2 VPS, Am not sure many hosts would allow it since it might affect the performance of the whole Server on which your VPS resides. You can try and work with a 25$ each VPS and upgrade if performance remains slow.
    Crypracks.com | Premium Bare Metal Servers at Budget
    Powerful Dedicated Servers and VPS servers | Instant Setup
    Quote ? - Sales @ Crypracks.com