Thread: feedback pls

Smile feedback pls

I am making a decision asap and have narrowed down between

-accunet
    -okihost

please provide any and all feedback on them and help me to form my final decision.

Thanks ever so!

do a search
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

i'm assuming that you mean acunett???

if so, i'm with acunett...and i can tell you that they have been pretty good to me. there have been some bumps but tell me one company or thing that doesn't.

rob and ronny do their best to stay on top of things and that includes answering their phones when they are at home.

(sorry about that ronny)

anyhow...if you do a search for acunett, i think you'll find they do a good job.

i've been with them since september and the only way i could be happier is if they gave me more disk space and stopped charging me. heh...

whatever you decide, just research them thoroughly first. make sure that their ips aren't on any block lists and make sure that they their support is good. there's nothing worse than a host with more customers than they can handle.

if you want to ask me any direct questions, i'll be happy to try and answer. i've been with two very good hosting companies and one really bad one and learned from all of these experiences.
    "If you come to a fork in the road...take it"

Yogi Berra