Thread: paysystems.com?

paysystems.com?

I was checking out what other people use for credit card proccsessing, and I saw paysystems, 20 a month does not seem bad, so I emailed them with questions. They told me to check out revecom.com for answers. Im lost, anyone know about them.

They are the same company from what I can tell ..

hmmm, i guess if you are getting alot of profit, and don't want revecom or instabill to take % of every transaction, $20/mo. sounds more then fair...

like if you are making $1000 a month... with revecom, they'd take $39 (3.9% fee) and $1 per each transactions... similar with instabill except they'd take $100... but with the monthly fee, you just pay flat $20

Thats what I think, but their pricings are different.

paysystems site only seems to have been up again for a while now - it used to redirect right to revecom after that flash intro. Without having a clue I would presume they're still working on something as far as offering from their own site so are directing people to Revecom.com.

It's a weird setup I know - but we've used them for over 6 months now and haven't had much to complain about - others I know have had a glitch or two. *shrug*

re: the different pricing - that's anyone's guess.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

We received a $600 payment for a dedicated server recently. It is nearly 72 hours now but it still at pending stage. I have e-mailed their support and they said they will validate orders for new merchant manually, it will takes up to 24-72 hours.

Besides there is a thread on this forum recently discussing Revecom VS India, Malaysia and other ASIA merchant. According to REVECOM, due to the high level of fraud rate from certain Asia country, they will validate all credit cards transaction from Asia country manually.

Over all for small volume transaction (less than $250) it is working smoothly for us.

******** - ASP, ASP.NET. Windows 2008 Hosting - Windows Reseller Plans

1 Exabyte = two to the sixtieth power byte, 1,152,921,504,606,846,976 bytes

Yeah, I have also noticed that it is taking them unusually long to "settle" orders. I think they are growing faster than what they can handle. As of right now we have several orders still "pending" for more than 48 hours. This is really unacceptable for a host. We are supposed to be able to setup an account almost immediately. We always run some checks ourselves, but even after our checks come out fine, they sometimes come back and reject the order for "fraud"

Any suggestions? What do you guys do when it takes them so long to verifiy and settle the orders?
    Bert Kammerer
    ProNIC Solutions - pronicsolutions.com
    The Smart Internet of the Future (SM)
    Hosting on enterprise grade Dell servers with fast & redundant InterNAP bandwidth

Since this middle of June, due to the PaySystems (Revecom) validating process delayed, we have to validate the order ourselves. We create the hosting account for our valued customer even the credit cards transactions is still in "pending".

besides what we can do is wait.... wait ..... and wait .....
    ******** - ASP, ASP.NET. Windows 2008 Hosting - Windows Reseller Plans

1 Exabyte = two to the sixtieth power byte, 1,152,921,504,606,846,976 bytes

Originally posted by ksstudio
    we have to validate the order ourselves.
    What do you do for validation? Can you give us any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Bert Kammerer
    ProNIC Solutions - pronicsolutions.com
    The Smart Internet of the Future (SM)
    Hosting on enterprise grade Dell servers with fast & redundant InterNAP bandwidth

My suggestion is probably something you don't want to hear but it's probably time to get a regular merchant account, this kind of stuff put's a monkey wrench in your business and only complicates things. This is one of the downfalls of going through a 3rd party for processing, it's not in your control. I'm really surprised that they have delays like this for running a credit card, it should be immediate. They are putting you guys in a bad situation.

However, I do understand the need for running transactions manually sometimes too. I like to run transactions manually with one of our sites, due to the number of fraudulent transactions and simple mistakes people make. We find we get many more sales letting the errors go through for people and then sending them a message if something goes wrong when we run their cards manually. You would be surprised how many sales are lost because people just don't understand the process or make a mistake and give up because their transaction fails. The less steps and delays to a completed transaction the better!